Hi I am cd5 and looking for a buddy

nicki79

Reaction score
Hi my name is Nicki I am ttc my first child and I would like to have a buddy so we can go through this together.

Hi im erica im TTC cd14 cycle #2 im 22 ive had 2 m/c are you charting or not yet

Lol im still learning too so if you need to know anything just ask if i know ill tell you how it works but like i said im still learning my self so we can learn new things together :)

Lol im still learning too so if you need to know anything just ask if i know ill tell you how it works but like i said im still learning my self so we can learn new things together :)

This is also our 2nd cycle we have been trying:) I am sorry to hear about your loss :( Where are you from?

Ive dealed with it im doing better now but thank you, im from denver but im currently in florida. What about you

I live in ohio I have family that lives in Florida. Are you using anything like pre seed ect while TTC?

Nothing now just trying to get our timing right and after the 6th month if still nothing we will start looking in to things like that and even medications im currently going to see doctors about the fact that i had 2 M/C to see if its something that needs to be looked in to

Nothing now just trying to get our timing right and after the 6th month if still nothing we will start looking in to things like that and even medications im currently going to see doctors about the fact that i had 2 M/C to see if its something that needs to be looked in to

The only thing that I am doing is no caffeine and I have been drinking a lot of milk I read some where that those things help I don't know how true it is though. I am also taking prenatal vitamins.

You should start taking your temp in the morning before you get out of bed at the same time every day and if your temp goes up by like .5 then you might be ovulating so you might wanna BD that day and the next couple days after

You should start taking your temp in the morning before you get out of bed at the same time every day and if your temp goes up by like .5 then you might be ovulating so you might wanna BD that day and the next couple days after

I think that I am going to do that this cycle but I still have awhile before I ovulate. Af is about to be gone in the next couple days yay lol....

Thats good you can start now just to get used to it too.. So how old are you

Yeah it took me almost 1week to get used to waking up at the same time just to take my temp, and im 22

Yeah it took me almost 1week to get used to waking up at the same time just to take my temp, and im 22

Well I started temping today I wrote it down. I almost forgot to do it but I did. AF is gone today almost time to start trying again yay:happydance:

Thats nice see thats why i started chartting early so i can get used to doing it because im not used to being up so early but now im on track i think ive missed two and thats because the alarm didnt go off but i hope you have a good cycle with a BFP at the end of it

Thats nice see thats why i started chartting early so i can get used to doing it because im not used to being up so early but now im on track i think ive missed two and thats because the alarm didnt go off but i hope you have a good cycle with a BFP at the end of it

Thanks me too...So do you have too temp at certian time then?

Its better if you do it at the same time every day and in the morning before you get out of bed is better

Its better if you do it at the same time every day and in the morning before you get out of bed is better

Ok thats what I have been doing I wanted to make sure I was doing it right...

Yeah i wasnt too sure when i first stared but after a lil bit of research and time it all gets easy to remember and to do with out even thinking about it.. But im ovulating so im exiceted for the next couple of days.... Have you heard of a thing called Sperm meets egg plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->