Hi I am cd5 and looking for a buddy

Yeah i wasnt too sure when i first stared but after a lil bit of research and time it all gets easy to remember and to do with out even thinking about it.. But im ovulating so im exiceted for the next couple of days.... Have you heard of a thing called Sperm meets egg plan

I am also ovulateing now yay lol!! I have read something about the egg meets sperm plan.

thats exciting yay for us :) . Do you think it works i was thinking about trying it this cycle but i heard that so much BD will decrease the sperm count thats why we only BD every other day and if we BD today it will be two days in a row so idk if we should do that plan cus ive heard that the sperm can live up to 3days in the body so wouldnt it eventualy get to the egg right? Or am i just over thinking things?

thats exciting yay for us :) . Do you think it works i was thinking about trying it this cycle but i heard that so much BD will decrease the sperm count thats why we only BD every other day and if we BD today it will be two days in a row so idk if we should do that plan cus ive heard that the sperm can live up to 3days in the body so wouldnt it eventualy get to the egg right? Or am i just over thinking things?

We are doing it every other day....I have also heard that BDing to much will also reduce sperm count. But I don't know too much about it lol... Maybe I should be doing it more lol..

Lol see thats why im not to sure if i want to risk it or if we should just try anyway

Lol see thats why im not to sure if i want to risk it or if we should just try anyway

I'm not sure either lol... We did it every other night last month but that ended in a BFN so maybe everyday would be better??

That is tru i think i we are going to try it this month.. So are you currently doing opks or are you just doing temp. Are your cycles normal?

That is tru i think i we are going to try it this month.. So are you currently doing opks or are you just doing temp. Are your cycles normal?

I am doing opks and temp. My cycles are kinda normal lol anywhere between 23 to 25 days...How about you?

They are always normal between 29-33 days i used to think that was a long time but i see now its still kinnda normal, and im doing temp charting and opks and keeping an eye on my CM too thats why i knew i was going to O and this morning i did the opk and it was positive.

They are always normal between 29-33 days i used to think that was a long time but i see now its still kinnda normal, and im doing temp charting and opks and keeping an eye on my CM too thats why i knew i was going to O and this morning i did the opk and it was positive.

I also keep my eye on my cm I wanna start charting I dont know how too...lol

I dont know how to chart the cm but when it gets like clear and strechy i know im about to O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->