Hi, I think i see something? Evap? (first post)

That's a bfp for sure sweetie..and nice and dark conceding you're not do for af for 2/3 days. Good luck sweetie!

looks totally fine to me,congrats.xxx

I feel more and more reassured reading your replies, thanks girls!

i used tesco test at 11dpo and my line was fainter than urs :winkwink: thats defo abfp hun tesco are good tests and it was no evap for me coz im now 27 weeks pregnant :) xxxx
CONGRATS xxxxx

just for comparison iv dug out my tesco pos pics for u the first is 11dpo (fainter than urs) and second is 13dpo tesco about the same as urs is now :winkwink: hope this settles ur worries :)

Attachments

• 11dpo tesco.jpg
    11dpo tesco.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 13dpo tesco.jpg
    13dpo tesco.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks all of you and especially Charliemarina - that's so sweet of you to go to the effort of digging them out and yes i feel better seeing them! How did your dates then (ie DPO) compare to the dating scan? Pretty much spot on? Just out of interest! Can't wait to get to 27 weeks like you :)

Congrats!! Allaboard, Ive just bought myself a clearblue diggi today as ive had 11positive test now, jesus it was longest 3min of my life lol like yourself im not completely sure of my af altho i know ive only been off pill since new yrs eve (after a ectopic in nov) and only had sex unprotected on the sat 8th so im guessing im 4 weeks and a few days
Good luck x

Vixma i hope you've used 11 cheapo ones not £10 a go! When are you using the digi (it's not that one on the left is it on your photo?)? Sorry to hear about your ectopic. I understand your nerves well x

Thanks all of you and especially Charliemarina - that's so sweet of you to go to the effort of digging them out and yes i feel better seeing them! How did your dates then (ie DPO) compare to the dating scan? Pretty much spot on? Just out of interest! Can't wait to get to 27 weeks like you :)

well i knew my exact ovulation date so knew that my first pos was defo 11dpo and wen i had my dating scan at 12 weeks it matched to the day :D

glad u feel better for seeing the pics ur lines are fab for just 11dpo and i be looking forward to seeing u in the pregnancy forums ;) this is my third baby so if u have any questions feel free to message me anytime sweetie and congrats again :dance: xxx

Tesco pt's are 25miu the same as digi's and that is no evap hunni. A big congrats to you :happydance: xxxx

Vixma i hope you've used 11 cheapo ones not £10 a go! When are you using the digi (it's not that one on the left is it on your photo?)? Sorry to hear about your ectopic. I understand your nerves well x

Hi, Yes the diggi is the one in my profile pic, of the 11positive test 2 were pound shops, 4 were superdrug, 2 were some my sister had and 2 were from asda and bought one from wilkos lol i am a complete poas addict, im even still peeing on opks lol

I wish u all the best x x

any new tests taken today?? congrats tho hun!

Hi, yes - a FRER and it came up straight away (pic on avatar), it's darker than the control line assuming the preggo line is on the left lol. Had a panic yesterday morning with the second Tesco one - it came up as light as the one 2 days previously....cue trip to the shop for a decent one! Thankfully I had the same wee sample saved just in case! This is stressful!

Hi, Yes the diggi is the one in my profile pic, of the 11positive test 2 were pound shops, 4 were superdrug, 2 were some my sister had and 2 were from asda and bought one from wilkos lol i am a complete poas addict, im even still peeing on opks lol

I wish u all the best x x

haha yes you are, and i can see me going the same way too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->