Hi, I think i see something? Evap? (first post)

allaboard

Reaction score
Is this a positive?

Sorry this is my first post on here, just found out a bit ago. I've been snooping and comparing symptoms with the others on the same timescale as me, but not posted before now! First place I've come, not even old my fella yet, i'm just not sure if it is!

Af not due for approx 2/3 days.

The thing that makes me question the result is that as first it was snow white, i rested back to go to the toilet (nice, sorry!) and a couple of minutes later looked again, and saw a vague line there. It definitely appeared within 5 or so minutes but this photo was taken about 15/20 minutes after weeing on it (trying to find a camera that worked took long enough!) , so later than the initial 3/5 minutes or whatever they recommend.

I'm freaking out. I had a chemical followed by a MMC last year resulting in a D and C (I've got a son already at school). The line never got that dark on either esp the first one. Worry central here.

Am i pregnant girls? Or is this an evap? Not that i know what that really is!!

I'm not even sure how to attach this thing, hopefully it'll work.

Attachments

• stuff 285.jpg
    stuff 285.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 54
i had lines that looked like that and it was a viable pregnancy , think this is ur BFP! fx'd x

that looks like a BFP to me hun, congrats!!! x

Looks positively positive to me! Congratulations! xxx

Oh.My.God

I'm pregnant.

I'm trying to Skype my fella, he's ALWAYS there...except today!!! Thinking of sending him the photo too over Skype. He'll be shocked, he doesn't think i am! We on DTD once the day after i got EWCM! I've not been interested at all since then.

Are you sure it's not an evap? I'm in shock aren't i?!

thats a BFP!!! no doubt about it!. congratulations. xx

Is that a superdrug test? Cos I would say defo positive if it is I took one at 9dpo and it all went pink and took a couple of mins for my line to show aswell!! Defo :bfp: hun xx

Hi Jacks Mummy, no it's skanky cheap Tesco one! The cheapest i could find lol.

Maybe all supermarket cheapos are like that earlier on - ie they don't appear immediately?

I got a double pack so will test again tomorrow.

Thats a definate BFP congrats hun :flower:

How many dpo are you???
And what symptoms did you have ?
I'm 10dpo today and I'mplanning on testing tomorrow... I hope I get as lucky as you
I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months :hug:

you're def pregnant hun that is a def :bfp: congrats... have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Thanks everyone, it's not sunk it yet. Appreciate you all taking the time to reply.

Manddij33 - We DTD late Sunday night/early Monday morning of 16/17th. So not really sure. Going from Monday i'm 11 DPA (ETA i mean 11 days since conception lol i think) I saw EWCM on the Saturday before when i went to the loo then nothing after that.

The following Weds (few days after) i was REALLY crabby with my bloke, but only one day. Then on the Thursday the wind started! I've been gassy every since like big man trumps! I do get IBS though so, sorry if TMI, we do have an open house with trumps anyway lol, so it could've been that too, rather than pregnancy.

My boobs don't hurt, maybe slightly larger but not much more than pre-menstrally anyway, I'm not headachey, or sick, or tired at all. A big gush of discharge yesterday, but i'm quite heavy anyway most of the time (urh sorry again) and thought nothing especially of it.

I've been way of sex though which is a sign, but since my miscarriages last year my libido has been massively knocked, so again, no really massive symptoms to speak of.

Hence the shock really.

Good luck Chick, i'll keep my eyes pealed for your positive!

Oh ETA again that my nose has been really stuffy for over a week. So that and the wind are the main ones.

That's a nice line hun!!
Congrats, if you take a better test like FRER I'm sure you'd start to believe more :)
Wish you a sticky bean!

That's a nice line hun!!
Congrats, if you take a better test like FRER I'm sure you'd start to believe more :)
Wish you a sticky bean!

Yeah, i've got one more Tesco jobbie to use as it was a double pack. Then maybe a decent one.

Would you say at 11/12 DPO (not even exactly sure what i am here but defo my AF not due just yet) would look that faint normally? I'm fine with the depth of colour as long as it's normal for this early. My son was 6 years ago, i only took one to confirm (and another to shut his dad up the next morning) and i was already 5 weeks when i found out anyway, so i can't remember what is normal light/dark at this stage?!!

Deffo BFP sweetie. Huge congrats! That line is perfect sweetie!:hugs:

Congrats on your BFP.....Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

I feel overwhelmed.

Just Skyped DP with the photo. He wasn't as shocked as i thought he would be, or as I am! Said he knew I would be. He's the most chilled out person I know it's just ridiculous!

The next few days better hurry up so i can see dark healthy lines.

Thanks all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->