HI! I'm a first time mummy!

Keep talking to him hun. He's the only other person who feels the same as you about bubs. Pleased everythings going better with you both. I was worried it might happen with me and Dp coz he doesnt really talk about stuff and didnt want him bottling it all up but he's being really positive which is helping me stay sane!!!!
I can't wait for my scan. Only a week to go!!!! :) I will feel better once i've seen the baby. We have our little angel watching over us so i'm hoping it will all be ok.

I've told my little brother today, he's 8 but he's more like my son.
If that makes any sense :haha:
He was really happy, first thing he said was 'Is it a boy? When is he here?' :haha:
:happydance: I'm excited for you scan, you deserve lots of happiness.
That'll be a nice birthday present for Ellie too, seeing mummy + daddy happy + seeing her little baby brother or sister :) xx

Congratulations + welcome 1QueenB :happydance:
How are you? x

Hey KateyCakes- i am ok- apart from the nausea coming in waves- been off work for a couple of days as had a stinker of a cold that knocked me for 6 but not too bad now. When are you due??
Have you told many people yet?? I am so nervous to in case i jinx it....:nope:
But i am bursting to tell the world!! lol Though i think my constant running to the loo may give it away...lol x

Congratulations + welcome 1QueenB :happydance:
How are you? x

Hey KateyCakes- i am ok- apart from the nausea coming in waves- been off work for a couple of days as had a stinker of a cold that knocked me for 6 but not too bad now. When are you due??
Have you told many people yet?? I am so nervous to in case i jinx it....:nope:
But i am bursting to tell the world!! lol Though i think my constant running to the loo may give it away...lol x

I've told more people after my scan today, saw baby bubs heartbeat, it was the most beautiful thing in the whole world!! :yay:

I told my mum the day I found out cos I didn't know where my head was! :haha:
I dated myself to be 8w + 3d but after my scan today they've put me back a week so I'm measuring 7w + 3d.
But they'll date me more accurately at 12w scan.
What about you hun? xx

Thanks for the welcomes guys....
Im having a good day- ate some food- yaahhh!! i cant stand food in the morning at the mo and i am usually SUCH a morning person.
How is everyone else doing??
Going to tell family at weekend.....i am so nervous- not coz i dont think that they will be happy - just coz i want to know bub is cooking along nicely.... lol
:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"