Hi i'm new Can anyone help?!!!

mrstapster

pregnant after MC
Reaction score
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself ...

I'm 36 and have a 17yr old son! After re-marrying in nov, my DH and I are TTC! My problem is that my MC is 40/41 days long for 3/4 cycles with the odd 29 day MC thrown in....

So this month my MC started on 5th jan so i predicted that on my 40/41 day mc I would be most fertile now upto and around 31st jan. However; on 20th &21st I noticed EWCM! This would indicate that I was not on my 40/41 day MC (.... Sadly I didn't use ovulation test :dohh:)

Thankfully my DH and I mean business (lol) and decided that this month not a day would escape without :sex:

My problem is that For over a week I have had extremely sore boobs, and a strange feeling in my tummy accompanied by tiredness and felt very sick last night (threw up) ... I am also aware that through experience of tryng for a baby you can make symptoms fit too!

So - I am currently waiting till the end of my 40/41 day MC and will keep praying that AF doesn't visit in the mean time. My test date will be Feb 14th Valentines day ... wouldn't a :bfp: be fantastic!!!

Hope there is somebody with a simular prob as mine with random MC's!

:hug:

Mrstapster xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"