Hi, i'm new to this site

sarahjl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've recently found out that I'm pregnant with my second baby and have only just discovered this site! I'm due in October and feeling a bit anxious as it took about 14 months to fall pregnant as I had an ectopic pregnancy nearly 2 years ago and needed emergency surgery to remove my right tube. I am being booked in for an early scan so until that happens I just taking each day as it comes and trying not too worry to much. Is anyone else in or has been in the same position? Sarah x

:hi: congrats on ur pregnancy and welcome to bnb :)

arrrrrrr bless cograts on preg i bet ur well happy im sherry and im 15 wks preg ant had me scan yet thoe witch i have on 2nd march ill be 17 wks havin my first scan lol.xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am new as well and welcome to the site! :D Hope you will enjoying the pregnant experience.

:hi: congrats on ur pregnancy and welcome to bnb :)

hellow im sherry just a quick message to say hi and hope to talk soon congrats on ur pregnantcy hun im 15 wks gone watin to have scan on 2nd lol.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB! and Congratulations :D

xxx

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! I really want to tell family and friends but we are thinking of waiting till I've had the early scan. Its a good thing I've found this site so I've got people to talk to about it! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->