Hi, i'm on 6th cycle, currently on cd11, would like a buddy!

sunshineray7

Mummy of 2 little men
Reaction score
I'm ttc#2, and would love to share symptoms etc with some buddies.

Hi :hi: I am TTC number 2 as well! I am currently 3DPO if that makes any difference...x

Doesn't make any difference to me, would just be nice to share stuff with someone! I'm getting terrible ov pains at the mo, but am not sure about opk's. I have had bfn for 2 days with no test line at all, but today a test line came up but took a while and not sure if pos or not!

I am on ttc#2 as well! I am 3dpo. I am new to this so would like to chat with anyone as I feel kind of lost lol

Hey ladies just saw you all on here! I Od today. BD every other day up until yesterday than did yesterday, today, and going to do tomorrow. I am TTC #1 and on cycle #3.. I don't use OPK's or chart, but I am very regular and know when I O based on cervical mucus and O pain!

Hi, I will be your buddy, I am TTC#3 am 8dpo today AF is due the 31st but not very confident about this cycle so waiting for AF to show.
I am 24 OH is 27 we have 2 little girls age 5 and 3 x

Goodluck ladies.. When is everyone testing??

I will be testing on Aug 1 at 9DPO. If I can hold out that long... I am bad! I am going away this weekend on Sat. at 7DPO and prob. would normally have some wine as we are going with friends. So I want to test before that but I know it would be WAYYY too early.

I will be 11dpo on sat so hopefully thats not to early my AF is due the 31st i only have a 12 day LP. You goin anywhere nice on your wkend away x

I have been working soo much so my DH and I are going to Rhode Island (In USA) to a place right on the ocean. I am looking forward to some relaxation :) I know I won't get a BFP that early so I should prob wait until I get home!

Owe lovely hope you have a good time, it might be best to wait but just waitin drives me insane lol x

hello ladies!! I am 9dpo - ttc#1. I'd love to have a buddy to chat with. I'm on here daily! :)

Hi Kittymarie! I am also on here daily and love to have a buddy to chat with! I am 6DPO. I am dying to test but I know it is way to early. Me and DH are also trying for #1,

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I'm just 5 dpo today and driving myself crazy symptom spotting, I really need to chill! Hope everyone gets their bfp this month. :dust: to all.

Hey hun 7DPO and wanting to test sooo bad! My cervix feels so different this month. It is usually firm and high after I O. Well today it is medium to high and feels very soft and mushy. I have never felt it like this after I O and before AF. Yesterday it was pretty firm. I'm not sure if this is a sign??? Also my bbs have been itchy??? Hmm its a weird month for me that's for sure. Hoping for a BFP! I am going to test Monday at 9DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->