Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

yay for lots of baby movements! mine is def more frequent too. had some hiccups the other day, its so cute.

i only get sick very rarely now. i think its more if something smells really strong or if i eat something that doesnt agree with me or baby

My dad gets on my very last nerves! :evil: I asked him take me somewhere and he never did . I was going to buy food.:growlmad:

we are having a boy :blue:!!!!! we are so excited to add him to our family :cloud9:

Wohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I was thinking of you today and hoping it went well :)
*does a little dance around the room for you* hehe

thank you lol! we are in heaven, cant wait to do some baby shopping this weekend. and we are already looking at boy names, although it will be a good long time before we pick :happydance:

:cry: So upset right now. Why can family members (sister in law to be precise) be soooo cruel :wacko:

My sister in law has a habbit of throwing her toys out of the pram (quite the understatement!). She is fuming that we will be finding out gender and then told me via fb that she refuses to attend my baby shower and under no circumstances are we to tell her the gender of OUR baby. She surely does not expect all our family and friends to keep it a secret and not acidentally mention a he or she when referring to baby? Seems quite childish and rude to me. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but really, that is a tad fruity if you ask me. I am not into squabbling or anything. She has blocked me and my Husband on fb, but what is she going to do when we go to family meals etc? She cannot ignore us until the baby is here then get all happy afterwards, mind fudge!

Oh and it wasn't via private email on fb, it was on a status about how many sleeps it was until scan for all to see!

I would say some serious help. I would never be that rude to someone. If she thinks she can be all happy once the baby is born and expect me to go running into her open arms she has another thing coming. She will have to earn the friendship back for sure, i don't have time for people (even family) who play stupid games, my Husband and i have much more important things to worry about.

oh my, you have to be kidding me! :dohh:grow up lady!!!! maybe you shouldnt invite her to the shower at all. its not her child to make decisions about:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->