Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

sunflower- im sorry your getting such rude comments. what a horrible thing to say! you may have to say something to get them to stop. im not sure why people lose their manners around pregnant women. :hugs:
the hormones are really kicking your butt too sounds like. just keep telling yourself that its all worth it. before you know it you will be back to normal and holding your cute little bundle :cloud9:

Thank you for your response. I think i may have to say something as it is having a negative impact. Hopefully my face and hair returns to normal after baby so i feel less paranoid.

:cry: Everytime i see someone instead of saying 'Hello how are you?' I get 'Hello fatty!'

The first couple of times i pretend laughed, but now 99% of people are doing it as a greeting to me and it is getting very tiresome and upsetting. I know they are saying it because i am very skinny elsewhere and am all boobs and bump now, but still, surely there is a nicer greeting then that?!

I feel stupidly ugly at the moment (even though my Husband says i look pretty) so these comments are getting me down. I always look at other pregnant woman and think they look so glowing and beautiful and i look at me and i look run down and icky. My hair although even thicker and shiny has decided no matter what i do to it, wants to look like i have been dragged through a bush backwards, and my face keeps breaking out, which makes me feel nasty. I know i probably sound like i have just escaped from the mental ward but had to tell someone my annoyances.

Oh my god that is just terrible!

So today I am going to the OBGYN and will hopefully get to hear the baby's heartbeat again.

:cry: Everytime i see someone instead of saying 'Hello how are you?' I get 'Hello fatty!'

The first couple of times i pretend laughed, but now 99% of people are doing it as a greeting to me and it is getting very tiresome and upsetting. I know they are saying it because i am very skinny elsewhere and am all boobs and bump now, but still, surely there is a nicer greeting then that?!

I feel stupidly ugly at the moment (even though my Husband says i look pretty) so these comments are getting me down. I always look at other pregnant woman and think they look so glowing and beautiful and i look at me and i look run down and icky. My hair although even thicker and shiny has decided no matter what i do to it, wants to look like i have been dragged through a bush backwards, and my face keeps breaking out, which makes me feel nasty. I know i probably sound like i have just escaped from the mental ward but had to tell someone my annoyances.

I am going to laugh because i have been getting the same thing sunflower2310 except i am only 5ft 1 inches so i am also being called a weeble wobble and my DH keeps calling me mummy gorilla lol! i think it is all part and parcel of pregnancy! my skin has gone terrible since being pregnant and my hair seems greasy alot of the time! i know no-one means anything by what they say and sometimes i take the name calling as a pleasant thing! YES- i am getting rounder, YES- i am growing boobs, YES- i do look and feel tired or a mess and YES- I am growing a beautiful baby inside my body which unfortunately is not easy work!!

I dont care what i look like or what people sayi look like because inside me i feel the reason i look like this moving and kicking! and all she does is make me smile knowing she is the reason that i am FAT!!

Hope this helps hun, please take comments from other people and turn them around to a positive comment! WE HAVE A REASON TO BE FAT :)

xxxx

So today at the OBGYN I got to hear the heartbeat again. I'm going go have My next Ultrasound is going to be on November 9th. :D

yoshi- yay for heart beat and ultrasound date!!!!!! are you finding out the gender?

So today at the OBGYN I got to hear the heartbeat again. I'm going go have My next Ultrasound is going to be on November 9th. :D

Ooh exciting!!

Mine is on the 8th, i hope our babies let us have a peek as this bit seems to be dragging as i just want to know! :haha:

I am going to laugh because i have been getting the same thing sunflower2310 except i am only 5ft 1 inches so i am also being called a weeble wobble and my DH keeps calling me mummy gorilla lol! i think it is all part and parcel of pregnancy! my skin has gone terrible since being pregnant and my hair seems greasy alot of the time! i know no-one means anything by what they say and sometimes i take the name calling as a pleasant thing! YES- i am getting rounder, YES- i am growing boobs, YES- i do look and feel tired or a mess and YES- I am growing a beautiful baby inside my body which unfortunately is not easy work!!

I dont care what i look like or what people sayi look like because inside me i feel the reason i look like this moving and kicking! and all she does is make me smile knowing she is the reason that i am FAT!!

Hope this helps hun, please take comments from other people and turn them around to a positive comment! WE HAVE A REASON TO BE FAT :)

xxxx

I think it is because i am paranoid about how ugly i look anyway so to be called a derogitory term makes me feel even worse. They could call me another mean name like wobbles or something and it would make me chuckle, but fatty os so to the point nasty. I fully know they are joking and if it was one or 2 people then that i can handle but this is most people i come across. *sighs*

I guess the positive spin i could do it say back, at least i have a reason to be fat, what's yours?! That may shut them up as some of them are haha!

i took a bump pic today at 18+4 but it doesnt look much different than 16+5. the first pic is 16 and second is 18. almost even looks smaller???

0_201109300812_668.jpg0_201110200812_707.jpg

Gosh, maybe the baby is hiding away? I thought it was the other way round! Either way you have a cute bump :)

i think maybe its just smaller in the morning. the other one may have been taken about midday??? i dont remember. but the one from today was right after i got up.

thanks! i always have a pooch after 5 kids lol, so to see it get rounder for pregnancy is nice. at least it has a reason to be pooched:wacko:

yoshi- yay for feeling baby move! mine has been for a while but intermittantly, nothing ongoing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->