Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

She refused to be in our wedding pictures because she didn't want to also. I don't understand the mentality of it. She is forcing her opinions on us and throwing her toys out when we won't change our mind. But to then refuse to come to your own sister in laws baby shower to not find out is stupid. She cannot avoid all family and friends until March. The stupid thing is she has kept my Husband on fb so will find out when he posts it anyway!! Everyone seems to think it is their child to make decisions about which i don't understand, and it is getting very frustrating. I am all for advice, but not nastiness thrust down our throats.

Wow ive missed loads he he! Well where to start..............................

Blessedmomma- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY BOY :) how amazing :)

Sunflower2310- Wow she seems like a bitch! (sorry to say) lol put it this way if someone in my family said soming like that to me i would of replied with something that begins in F and ends in F lol!

Yoshipikachu- how are you feeling? better i hope?

xx
How is everyone

thanks ladies! we are starting our name list now and will be going baby shopping this weekend :happydance:

im good, how are you feeling collette?

sunflower- she refused to be in your wedding pics??? sounds like she just has a lot of issues. i would just forget about her, she sounds very childish. go on doing what your gonna do with your baby and dont give her any attention at all. its obvious she wants the world to revolve around her and her opinions. refusing to be in your wedding pics and going to your shower is just some fits she can throw to take the attention off you and DH for your wedding and baby off you and on her. is she jealous of you or something? its odd that she would want to do such extreme things on two of your most precious times in life :shrug:

hey ladies, how is every one doing? i just saw the thread and wanted to join u guys?

welcome mira! how is your pregnancy going? do you know the gender?

Thank you, my pregnancy is going well now so far, even though i suffered till 16 or 17 weeks. yea Its a GIRL n im like super excited cuz of part of me knew it was a girl!!!

You are so right, although i think she truly believe's the world does revolve around her. Just annoying to have to deal with it when we shouldn't have to.
So 9 sleeps until baby scan :) Do you think if i quickly go to sleep 9 times in a row it will come more quickly? Haha
Today i am getting a delivery a lots of baby items from my Husband's Cousin that she no longer neeeds, so excited. I have no idea when to properly set it up in the nursery (after the delivery it will certainly look like one with baby goods everywhere lol). Currently any things we have (or will be receiving) have been put in a corner and dismantled. But i don't know when to set it all up and make it look like a nursery, what do you ladies think? We are going to have a little crib next to me for when he/she comes home and that has the legs off next door hehe. Again when should i look to put that together and put it in our room?

Im feeling loads better blessedmomma :) thanks for asking! im thinking we are gonna all need another bump pic uploaded as we are now nearly all half way :) so exciting to see!

Welcome Mira24 :) congrats on the fellow little princess :) hope you are feeling well.... i had sickness until 18 weeks lol but its GONE! finally :)

Sunflower2310- my scan is the day before yours :) and im so excited to see her again! im well excited to find out what you are having! i think iv actually lost count of how many boys and girls are on this thread :) lol hope ur sister in law is shuttin her mouth now? i would just leave her out of everything! she will soon learn lol.

xx

Hello everyone,

Blessed Momma, a big congratulations :blue: so happy for you :)

Sunflower-you just get on with your life and don't worry about other people, let them have their opinions...........people should respect what you want!!

Collette-how are you feeling now?

Welcome and hello to everyone else :hugs:

Nothing much to report from my end, will be 23 weeks tomorrow, time is flying by!!!
Still struggling to sleep but getting used to it now.
Just making a start with the nirsery too, having some plastering done today so a tad excited :happydance:

I can see that people are talking about baby showers.......what happens at a baby shower and is this what people do????? Tis all new to me :?:

xx

Sunflower2310- my scan is the day before yours :) and im so excited to see her again! im well excited to find out what you are having! i think iv actually lost count of how many boys and girls are on this thread :) lol hope ur sister in law is shuttin her mouth now? i would just leave her out of everything! she will soon learn lol.

xx

I bet you are! Hopefully they re confirm a girl :)
I cannot wait to find out either!! 9 sleeps is far too long to wait for my liking :haha:
Shame she won't learn but i shall keep my distance and not cater to any of her whims. I shall make sure she finds out gender just to be annoying :blush:

She is ignoring me at the moment so that is a blessing i guess lol!

I had baby stuff delivered to me today and my Husband's Cousin was so generous. I have sorted out the neutral clothing and then if it is a girl i can give back boy clothes she gave me (she has 3 boys) and if a boy i shall add that to the washing pile :haha: She gave us loads of goodies so most of the necessary stuff we have now got for free :)

Hello everyone,

I can see that people are talking about baby showers.......what happens at a baby shower and is this what people do????? Tis all new to me :?:

xx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_shower

hey sunflower2310 :) yey for the free stuff.... someone we know gave us loads of baby girl stuff :) so yeah hoping they re confirm its a girl lol although DH would bounce off the walls if she is a boy lol!

I think baby showers are more of an american thing really just a party of women, pressies and lots of cooing lol think more people over here are having one though! xx

Hello everyone,

Blessed Momma, a big congratulations :blue: so happy for you :)

Sunflower-you just get on with your life and don't worry about other people, let them have their opinions...........people should respect what you want!!

Collette-how are you feeling now?

Welcome and hello to everyone else :hugs:

Nothing much to report from my end, will be 23 weeks tomorrow, time is flying by!!!
Still struggling to sleep but getting used to it now.
Just making a start with the nirsery too, having some plastering done today so a tad excited :happydance:

xx

Hi Hads1 nice to see you back :) glad everything is going well with your little one :) i hope you start finding it easier to sleep! its horrid when your tired life just seems hard work!

I cant wait to actually get our own home ) as we are living with the mother in law at the moment so we can save a little more money! cant wait to decorate the princess's nursery! Im feeling better now thanks for asking :) my virus and morning sickness have both gone :) starting to enjoy pregnancy now :) xx

So i decided to see everyone on this thread and check how many boys and girls we have! and of course yellows.

Totals = Boys 10
Girls 6
Yellow 2
Unknown 2 .................... Come on team pink :) need more girls

Me, Collette86 -:pink:

Sunflower2310 - ?

Blessedmomma - :blue:

Yoshipikachu - ?

Hads1 - :yellow:

beadyeyes - :yellow:

Laura2010 - :blue: and :pink:

Mira24 - :pink:

Earthmama - :blue:

mavsprtynpink- :blue:

Philliha - :blue:

Gia7777 - :blue:

Katben - :blue:

Baskinps - :blue:

Tiffanah07 - :blue:

Annab - :pink:

Xpecta - :pink:

Spiffynoodles - :pink:

Mandy82 - :blue:

If i have missed anyone and you would like to be added please let me know and i will edit this post!

xx

thnks collette 86, good to hear your doing well and yea i feel like i can start enjoyin this pregnancy now and start eating and enjoy it lol.

I have people waiting to see if i have a girl as they have tons of girl stuff to give us, so we are sorted either way haha.
I have a feeling a girl but certainly won't be disappointed either way :)

Soo glad you are on the mend Collette, now hopefully you can start enjoying pregnancy.

Sleeping was an issue for me and then i got a the mother of all maternity pillows (it is taller than i am haha). It is awsome it is a giant U-Pillow and is called The Big One. Certainly helps me get more comfy for sure!
8 sleeps...ahhhh too long!

I have people waiting to see if i have a girl as they have tons of girl stuff to give us, so we are sorted either way haha.
I have a feeling a girl but certainly won't be disappointed either way :)

Soo glad you are on the mend Collette, now hopefully you can start enjoying pregnancy.

Sleeping was an issue for me and then i got a the mother of all maternity pillows (it is taller than i am haha). It is awsome it is a giant U-Pillow and is called The Big One. Certainly helps me get more comfy for sure!
8 sleeps...ahhhh too long!

I really want yours to be a girl :) lol feel like we are over run with boys ha ha :pink:

Im glad im on the mend guys :) im actually waking up and putting my make up on im the morning lol :) been a while.

So 6 days until my scan! i cant wait to post our pics :) thought id post my 19 week bump pic :) i wanna see all yours!! i feel huge lol

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/002-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->