Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Hello everyone,

Glad to see everyone is doing well, I have been so busy at work and had loads on at night so sorry not been on for a while..........think I need to slow it down a bit :wacko:
Everyone sounds like they are doing great, Sunflower don't listen to what people say......Jealousy springs to mind!!
As for your skin, I have never had spots in my life and I seem to get them now on my forehead but its just part and parcel of being pregnant :thumbup:

I am now 21+5 days and been feeling great in the day but have developed SPD so struggling to sleep at night, midwife has told me to sleep propped up with pillows as I can't sleep on my sides, to be honest this has really helped, it's amazing what pregnancy does to your body.

Time seems to be flying by now, over half way, we can't wait to meet our new bundle :yellow:

Hello everyone,

Glad to see everyone is doing well, I have been so busy at work and had loads on at night so sorry not been on for a while..........think I need to slow it down a bit :wacko:
Everyone sounds like they are doing great, Sunflower don't listen to what people say......Jealousy springs to mind!!
As for your skin, I have never had spots in my life and I seem to get them now on my forehead but its just part and parcel of being pregnant :thumbup:

I am now 21+5 days and been feeling great in the day but have developed SPD so struggling to sleep at night, midwife has told me to sleep propped up with pillows as I can't sleep on my sides, to be honest this has really helped, it's amazing what pregnancy does to your body.

Time seems to be flying by now, over half way, we can't wait to meet our new bundle :yellow:

Hey Hads, welcome back :) glad your ok! :) talking about what pregnancy does to your body! ......heres my day today :(

....So first day of my weeks holiday off work and i end up Fainting TWICE, convulsing and spent the afternoon in the royal infirmary, I apparently had a virus! and my first ever 999 call made because of me! :( my husband was amazing and baby is fine :) now on bed rest! :( bad times

xx

yikes collette!!!!! hope you get better very soon!:hugs:

Im ok blessedmomma just feel full of cold and think the virus affected me more as i cant take anything cos of the little lady! lol tried having a sleep this afternoon and woke up feeling worse :(

Hows u? xx

Hiiii Ladies are we all okies???

Im sure im feeling lil kicks but not 100% do you think it could be cuz im plus size?
Iv been useing doppler one bby is near my belly botton other is still quiet low...:flower:

collette-im good. had some cramps the last couple days and not sleeping well. besides that though everything is great! i cant wait for this week to roll on so i can find out the gender.:happydance:

laura- the kicks im getting arent that strong yet either :hugs:

Bloomin heck Collette, you make sure you look after yourself.....plenty of bed rest:hug:

I'm due 15th March and finding out gender next Thursday hopefully!!

Welcome Abnbump :)

Well ladies im feeling a bit better just seem to have typical cold and cough symptoms!

ON THE POSITIVE!! my husband felt our little princess kick for the first time tonight :) im so happy

xx

welcome abn!!! :wave: i find out gender next thursday also :happydance:

are you feeling better collette? :hugs:

Sorry have gone quiet it was my Wedding Anniversary yesterday.

I hope everyone is okay. 2 weeks tomorrow until scan yay!

Happy Anniversary Sunflower :dance:

Glad you are feeling bit better Collette :thumbup:

Thank you Hads :-D

So is everyone past the sickness stage now?

Happy anniversary :) (sorry im late lol)

Well i think im past it as ive not been sick for a few days :) i still heave sometimes though!

Also im starting to finally kick this Virus :( bloody thing has been keeping me up all night and i hate taking paracetamol. I have my 20 week scan in a week and a half :) i cant wait to see her again :)

How is everyone? hows everyones little babba's movements? my little Kacey is kicking loads. :) i adore the feeling of it although sometimes i swear she wakes me up! (or im dreaming lol) not sure anyone else had that?

xx

Thank you Hads :-D

So is everyone past the sickness stage now?

Happy anniversary :) (sorry im late lol)

Well i think im past it as ive not been sick for a few days :) i still heave sometimes though!

Also im starting to finally kick this Virus :( bloody thing has been keeping me up all night and i hate taking paracetamol. I have my 20 week scan in a week and a half :) i cant wait to see her again :)

How is everyone? hows everyones little babba's movements? my little Kacey is kicking loads. :) i adore the feeling of it although sometimes i swear she wakes me up! (or im dreaming lol) not sure anyone else had that?

xx

Thank you :)

Ooh yay, that is great progression, hopefully the heaving stops soon for you!

My little one is having a party most of the time. I am feeling kicks or pokes now and can tell if baby is sleeping or partying. I get woken up in the morning by my little one to go and eat or because i cannot ignore the movements lol. It is nice apart from the ones that hurt, but i don't mind. It is a surreal but nice feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->