Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Really I have never heard that before.:haha: Anyway my Ultrasound is on Wednsday, I can't wait!:happydance:

lovely bumps ladies!!!! and cant wait to hear how the scans went, and what genders we are adding :flower:

1 sleep ahhhh, i am so nervous that the baby will have the legs closed. My appointment is in the afternoon so i have to wait for ages too. I would much rather an early morning one like last time as i don't think i will be getting much sleep tonight lol.

my scan is at 4pm today! had another bleed last night but went to the hospital and the dr checked my cervix and it was closed so she said that its probably just the hormones changing the surface of my cervix. I need to get the sonographer to check my placenta today xx

my scan is at 4pm today! had another bleed last night but went to the hospital and the dr checked my cervix and it was closed so she said that its probably just the hormones changing the surface of my cervix. I need to get the sonographer to check my placenta today xx

Sorry you bled again :-(

Good luck for the scan, let us know how it goes xx

Hello everyone,
Wow loving all the bump pictures :thumbup:

Collette, hope you are doing ok, I had bleeds early on so I know how scary they can be :cry: keep positive

Sunflower-looking forward to knowing what you are having :dance:

Nothing new to report my end, i'm 24 weeks today and feeling lots of movements, feel like I have been pregnant forever ha ha.
Think my hormones are playing up over the past few days as feeling weepy and a little down with my changing body......I suppose that is normal though, I am only 5ft 1 so i'm going to be like a weebly wobbly!!!

xx

Hello everyone,
Wow loving all the bump pictures :thumbup:

Collette, hope you are doing ok, I had bleeds early on so I know how scary they can be :cry: keep positive

Sunflower-looking forward to knowing what you are having :dance:

Nothing new to report my end, i'm 24 weeks today and feeling lots of movements, feel like I have been pregnant forever ha ha.
Think my hormones are playing up over the past few days as feeling weepy and a little down with my changing body......I suppose that is normal though, I am only 5ft 1 so i'm going to be like a weebly wobbly!!!

xx

I hope my little one plays nice and 'spreads them' lol.

Aww 24 weeks, happy V DAY :happydance: i hope your hormones start playing nice!!

collette-hope the bleeds stop. and that the placenta is ok. that can be very scary :hugs:

sunflower- hope you can see the gender!!!! cant wait to hear :flower: have some juice before you go in and baby will be moving a lot

hads- yay for movement! my lil guy is moving all over too :cloud9:

yoshi- how are you???

i had my appt today. baby is good and i have lost 1 pound since getting pregnant. my tummy is def bigger so not sure how that happened.

Hey Ladies!

So update.......................I have placenta praevia! it means my placenta has decided to attach itself completely over the opening of my cervix...= bleeding! BUT apparently this can move with the growth of my uterus by the time she is ready! I have another scan to check at 34 weeks... if not then its a C-Section!

Anyway, my little angel is perfect :) she was being so awkward and wouldnt give us a decent photo lol, same as 16 weeks i have full on scary face ha ha. she is most definitely a :pink: so im happy bout that! and everything on her was just PERFECT!

I may continue to bleed little bits as the placenta moves but she is just fine!

Im so excited for your scan tomorrow sunflower2310 :) fingers crossed my end for a :pink: lol (sorry we need more pinks ha ha)

Blessedmomma- how an earth have you lost 1pound lol i swear ive gained 20! midwife at the hospital last night said i have a good size uterus for 20weeks lol (what ever that means ha ha)

Hads- im only 5ft 1 so o know what you mean ha ha although im loving being a little weeble wobble ha ha im having a baby! lol glad everything is going well for you though!

Yoshipikachu- I have a feeling your going to be one of those women that suddenly balloon lol :) glad your well, looking forward to hearing about your scan weds.

I will post my very uncooperative baby scan photo in a sec for you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies!

So update.......................I have placenta praevia! it means my placenta has decided to attach itself completely over the opening of my cervix...= bleeding! BUT apparently this can move with the growth of my uterus by the time she is ready! I have another scan to check at 34 weeks... if not then its a C-Section!

Anyway, my little angel is perfect :) she was being so awkward and wouldnt give us a decent photo lol, same as 16 weeks i have full on scary face ha ha. she is most definitely a :pink: so im happy bout that! and everything on her was just PERFECT!

Im so excited for your scan tomorrow sunflower2310 :) fingers crossed my end for a :pink: lol (sorry we need more pinks ha ha)

Sooo glad the scan went well!! Ooh for the placenta, hope it shifts soon for you! WOW

And uber glad they confirmed pink for you :thumbup:

I would love a pink, but if a turtle then will still be happy :haha:

Hey Ladies!

Sooo glad the scan went well!! Ooh for the placenta, hope it shifts soon for you! WOW

And uber glad they confirmed pink for you :thumbup:

I would love a pink, but if a turtle then will still be happy :haha:

I really hope you are team pink! lol as promised my very uncooperative little princess lol.......wanted one like Hads.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/001-4.jpg

see what i mean bout the pic lol and the hospital put the price up! £3 for one photo! x

tell me about it lol i was so shocked lol! rip off.. Any way GOOD LUCK for tomorrow :) what times your scan? ill keep an eye on here xx

Hello. I only have two days left until my Ultrasound! Daylight saving has messed me up, I'm even trier now because of it.

collette- i hope the placenta moves up! i had low lying placenta that was right next to my cervix with my 4th baby. it moved up in time though. i heard that there is less of a chance of it moving up when it covers it though. regardless, whats important is that the baby makes it out safe! i said a prayer for you and baby :hugs:

sunflower- almost time!:happydance:

yoshi- time change has been kinda rough on my kiddos. hope you adjust soon :flower:

6 hrs and counting. I am a weirdo as i know for sure that everything will be great, the Lord has this one for sure. But i am bricking it about the gender haha. I am going to make sure they show the turtle or hamburger, otherwise i am not believing them hehe. That is if little one behaves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->