Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Thank you, 2 hrs to go, our bump is now nicknamed monkey as anytime i ask my Husband for a gender prediction he says monkey, so now we are having a pink monkey or a blue monkey lol. Weird man...

:happydance:sunflower- yay for :blue:!!!!!! boys are so sweet. you are gonna be such a fab mommy to that little blue monkey. do you have names yet or still looking?

very cute names hun!!!!! we have pretty much decided on thomas as a middle name, after my dad. his name is tommy, but i think thomas will work better and still will be named after him. still have to pick a first name though:wacko:

Hi,

Yay, Sunflower that is fantastic news :happydance::blue: a little boy, awww

Collette, at least you know the cause of your bleeding now, fingers crossed that it moves with time however like the others have said as long as baby gets here safely that is all that matters :thumbup:
As for my piccie, I think I was really lucky on the day she was lovely the lady and made sure we got a good piccie, however it did cost £4.50....gulp!!

I soooo can't wait till we see our little yellow bundle, I do not know what I am having, I know some people say that you have an instict but I haven't anymore, at the outset I thought boy but I don't know now.

x

i am almost always wrong about the gender. i was right about the first, wrong about the second, right about the third, and wrong about the last three. so i guess i was right only 2 out of 6 times. i think im gonna start guessing whatever gender i dont think it is so i will be right more! :haha:

Hi,

Yay, Sunflower that is fantastic news :happydance::blue: a little boy, awww

I soooo can't wait till we see our little yellow bundle, I do not know what I am having, I know some people say that you have an instict but I haven't anymore, at the outset I thought boy but I don't know now.

x

Well i was convinced i was having a girl lol. How wrong i was :haha:

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture4 001.jpg
    Picture4 001.jpg