Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

little girls are so sweet and they have the cutest little clothes :cloud9: my girls are 11 and 13 so i cant dress them anymore but i still do their hair sometimes and we have girls nights where we do mudd masks and paint our nails :)

Yoshi - Congratulations on joining me with team pink :)

Sunflower- hows your little man doing?

blessedmomma- hows your little man? i cant wait to do all thse things with my little girl :) sleepovers the lot! haha

So iv been referred to the consultant at the hospital next thurs cos of my Placenta as apparantly its more serious than origionally thought! but i hope all is ok!

xxx

baby is moving around a lot more lately!

collette- we just had a sleepover and its a lot of fun. they each had a friend over. they take over the basement and get so noisy playing. and there is a huge mess the next day, but so worth it! birthday sleepovers are the best :thumbup:

Ha ha that's funny. Only had one friend when I was a kid and we drove my grandma nuts! :twisted:

I was sitting down drinking hot chocolate when all of a sudden I feel baby kick. :haha:

Hello,

Congratulations Yoshi :pink: that is fantastic news

x

blessedmomma- hows your little man? i cant wait to do all thse things with my little girl :) sleepovers the lot! haha

So iv been referred to the consultant at the hospital next thurs cos of my Placenta as apparantly its more serious than origionally thought! but i hope all is ok!

xxx

Aww i hope all will be okay for you :hugs:

He is okay thanks, still very active :) How is your princess?

xxx

she is wriggling like crazy :) i can lie there and just watch my belly wriggle! its amazing! iv read that they get worse from now :) lol Iv not had anymore bleeding since so just taking things very easy :) my belly feels like its growing by the day lol xxx

xxx

she is wriggling like crazy :) i can lie there and just watch my belly wriggle! its amazing! iv read that they get worse from now :) lol Iv not had anymore bleeding since so just taking things very easy :) my belly feels like its growing by the day lol xxx

Soo glad no more bleeding :happydance:

I am with you on that, i watch my monkey make my bump funny shapes from being a wriggle bum lol. And yes i think they are as i keep growing overnight and feeling soo stretched lol. I hope we dont explode :haha: xx

Hi,
How is everyone doing?
I'm 25 weeks today.....woohooo, slowly getting there!!!
x

Wohoooooo :-D i am 21 weeks tomorrow :) we are closer to the end then the start now, yipee hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->