Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

I know Sunflower over half way....woohooo
Had my 25 week appointment today, everything great, baby measurements are perfect, couldn't ask for more x

It so crazy how fast things are going! i may have to have a csection at 37 weeks which leaves me with 15 weeks eeeek!

hope everyones ok :) glad ur appointment went well Hads1!

So i had some good news yesterday :) me and my DH finally got our own home again :) we have been living with the mother-in-law for the last 2 years! bless her.

Im so EXCITED :) i cant wait to start decorating the nursery etc, i feel like iv still got so much to buy and only 3 paydays until she will be here!! HOW SCARY????

How is everyone? xxx

happy 21 weeks everyone :) (hads! im late for yours lol sorry) ha ha

xxxx

It so crazy how fast things are going! i may have to have a csection at 37 weeks which leaves me with 15 weeks eeeek!

So i had some good news yesterday :) me and my DH finally got our own home again :) we have been living with the mother-in-law for the last 2 years! bless her.

Im so EXCITED :) i cant wait to start decorating the nursery etc, i feel like iv still got so much to buy and only 3 paydays until she will be here!! HOW SCARY????

How is everyone? xxx

Ooh i find out on the 4th Jan if i am c-section or not! Seems like only yesterday we were all getting to know each other on first tri, it is going fast!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY for your own space again Oh wow, when you break it down into paydays then that isn't much!!

How is everyone? xxx

Ooh i find out on the 4th Jan if i am c-section or not! Seems like only yesterday we were all getting to know each other on first tri, it is going fast!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:YAY for your own space again Oh wow, when you break it down into paydays then that isn't much!!

How come u may have a Csection? (if u dont mind me asking?) it has gone so fast, iv added below my 12 week bump compared to todays :) what a change hey!

12 week
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/005-2.jpg

Now
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/002-5.jpg

Well, I thought we were having a boy this time but NOPE! Another girl it is!! That will give me 3 girls - aged 31 months, 15 months and newborn. :shock:

lovely bump! i will try to get a pic soon.

today has been crazy. i found out i was exposed to fifth disease. didnt even know what it was. apparently its normally a harmless virus that makes someone have minor cold symptoms then a rash. some people have no symptoms from it. but when you get it and are pregnant it can make the baby die. i had to get blood drawn today to see if i have it. if its negative i have to get it drawn again in a few weeks. if its positive they have to monitor the baby which will include scans every week to two weeks, and might have to get blood from him while he is still in my tummy. then if he does have it i he will have to have blood transfusions while in my tummy or he could die. dont even know how they do that. im trying not to freak out and just stay faithful that everything will be ok.

today has been crazy. i found out i was exposed to fifth disease. didnt even know what it was. apparently its normally a harmless virus that makes someone have minor cold symptoms then a rash. some people have no symptoms from it. but when you get it and are pregnant it can make the baby die. i had to get blood drawn today to see if i have it. if its negative i have to get it drawn again in a few weeks. if its positive they have to monitor the baby which will include scans every week to two weeks, and might have to get blood from him while he is still in my tummy. then if he does have it i he will have to have blood transfusions while in my tummy or he could die. dont even know how they do that. im trying not to freak out and just stay faithful that everything will be ok.

Oh wow, that's scary. I'm sure you'll both be okay though. :hugs:

Congrats the new wife :) :pink: join me with the little princess.

Wow blessedmomma hope your ok???? i thought i was the one that was gonna have the dramatic pregnancy?? lol ive never heard of that disease before at all!! strange. I have everything crossed for you and your little man! ill be thinking of u!

Hope everyone else is ok??
xx

i hadnt heard of it before either hun. my dr made it sound pretty common in children though. i hope it doesnt turn dramatic! im hoping its a virus i have already had so it wont matter that i was exposed :wacko:

[/QUOTE]

How come u may have a Csection? (if u dont mind me asking?) it has gone so fast, iv added below my 12 week bump compared to todays :) what a change hey!
[/QUOTE]

Remember i said in the very beginning on frist tri that i don't have a balancing system? Well it means i cannot push, wish poses a very technical complication of how the heck do i get my baby out lol.
Soo if they can find a way i can give birth naturally (ie numb my legs and baby does all the work) then i want to preferably go for that, but a c-section may be the simpler option to go for in their eyes. Will have to see.

Oh gosh, not what you need! I shall get on the prayer bandwagon for you :hugs:

Collette awsome progress :) I think i grew again over the last few days, i look a lot bigger and my skin is super tight lol. x

Just twigged that none of you have seen a pic of me properly, it is always my tummy picture and my face is hidden, so here i am from the 5th Nov...

Attachments

• IMG_8952.jpg
    IMG_8952.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
Blessedmomma-hope you are ok and hope your little one is ok, I am sure everything will be fine, these things are sent to try us! I can imagine though how you must be feeling but try and keep positive :hug:

x

Hi! I have not been on it like two or three days! I think I am getting another stupid cold. I took another picture yesterday.

Attachments

• 297575_273567476013151_100000797013560_667241_1520182860_n.jpg
    297575_273567476013151_100000797013560_667241_1520182860_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
hey Ladies, Had consultant this morning and she has put us on strict instructions that i am not allowed to do anything heavy, we are NOT allowed to have sex either i have to go to the hospital at any sign of bleeding and may get admitted to hospital for the remainder of the pregnancy, if i bleed alot then they will give me constant blood transfusions and steroid injections until she is ready to be born! i cannot have a natural delivery so she will be born at 38 weeks by Csection, unless the bleeding is too bad then she will come even earlier. eek!

How are you blessedmomma and Hads1?

Lovely photo sunflower2310 i always wondered what everyone looks like lol! hope your ok xxx

love the pics ladies! hope the sections go smooth too.

sunflower- can they give you the epidural for your section or will they just knock you out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->