Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

yoshi- i used to have a cat that would bring live mice home so he could box them around before he killed them. he would also kill birds and leave them on our porch.

forgot to say collette- i talked to dr friday and the lab they send things out to doesnt do the test that needed done so that lab sent it to a bigger lab. its a rare test, so will still be a couple days. im hoping by monday i have an answer, but it could be further in the week. im trying not to think of it much this weekend. its easier said than done though, i just want my lil guy to be healthy.

Are cats are never outside.

lol after that cat we had 2 inside cats that acted scared of mice :haha: i had never seen a cat hunker down in fear of a mouse, but these two did. we have no animals now, i miss having cats they are so funny

Wow that's funny. We have birds and the cats are scared of the birds. It's the weirdest thing.

Hello everyone,
How slack am I getting on here, sorrrrrry :wacko:
Takes me ages when I log back on to see what has been happening!!
Hope everyone is doing well?
26 weeks for me today :happydance: starting to get all new aches and pains now, feel like there isn't enough room near my sternum and it's only gonna get worse...great!!!
x

eek any one else feeling like some sort of Whale? I still have so long to go but yet there really doesnt seem much room left.

Scared about how much bigger i am meant to get??

Soo it was in the trap. Spent all day cleaning and re arranging stuff. Found a little pile of nuts and cheese behind the wardrobe it had stolen from the traps. Found where it slept last night. In a bottom drawer. shredded my expensive top up for nesting and peed in it! Eww. Got rid of the chest of drawers and the top and had to throw 7 bras away that were in that drawer too :-S We are 99.9% sure there was only one but have left the second trap down anyway. After a while the mouse made noise in the trap so we knew it was caught, my Husband finally got away from work lunchtime and released it. I am so exhausted i even had to cancel playing cello :-(

I hope i sleep tonight. I am so scared at any noise now it is unreal. I know it is sooo unlikely we have another one like .1% as the variety we had in are loner ones and we would have seen it by now, but my brain is just being so mean alongside the pregnancy hormones :-( Everything is making me jump and paranoid *cries bitterly*

I am the size of a tanker, i have the proper waddle going on. And we have more to go wooh lol. We are going to be sat on sofas not being able to get off lol x

Hads yay for 26 weeks!! How exciting!!!! xx

glad you caught the mouse hun!

we got lab results back today and i must have already had that virus, i came back immune! im so happy i dont have to worry about it:happydance:

yay that is fantastic *skips around in happiness for you*

So i just read between weeks 22-24 (or was it 20-24 lol) the baby doubles in size, no wonder my stomach is stretching tons right now! Lol

wow i didnt know that! i am feeling a lot bigger all of a sudden. im getting breathless a lot quicker now too

Hads - OOh congrats on the results.

Blimey...that would deff explain a lot...although still awating my belly button to pop...that just going to be crazy!

Yoshi - how the cold? Hope you feeling better.

My belly button was a deep crater and now it is sooo shallow, i am deffinately not looking forward to an outie :-S

I still don't look pregnant and it is starting to annoy me. I think the cold is almost gone which is good.

sun- i hope it doesnt pop too much. mine is very much an innie and never pops out during pregnancy. if anything it gets deeper :dohh:

yoshi- glad the cold is gone and hope you show soon. it took a long time for me to show with my first. but then one day i looked 5 months pregnant all of a sudden! (even though i was in my 6th month)

I never look as pregnant as I am either. I think it's because I have a very long torso so there's more room on the inside.

I always feel "just fat". Even now, third baby and 22 weeks, my bump still has that lovely "B" shape to it, like my regular fat tummy. :dohh:

sun- i hope it doesnt pop too much. mine is very much an innie and never pops out during pregnancy. if anything it gets deeper :dohh:

yoshi- glad the cold is gone and hope you show soon. it took a long time for me to show with my first. but then one day i looked 5 months pregnant all of a sudden! (even though i was in my 6th month)

Hehe that's knid of funny! :haha:

hey Ladies.

Sorry been away a few days trying to sort out moving into my new home in 2 weeks :)

How is everyone?

Yoshi- glad your feeling better :) im looking forward to your bump growing! im only 5ft 1 inches so i think that is why i am growing so fast lol!

Mummybean- Congrats on the baby boy :blue: i thought i was having a boy lol... i was wrong ha ha im going to name my little princess Kacey Maria Jayne. if she was a boy we were calling her Cort Joseph James :) looking forward to seeing your bump :) (sorry i love the bump pics ha ha).

Sunflower- Wow you have had fun while ive been gone lol.....a little mouse lol how cute :) i am animal mad ha ha i prob would have wanted to keep it lol.

Hads- Your pregnancy seems to be flying by :) lol im so excited to find out the sex when your baby is born :) i dont know how you can wait!! i admire you lol im so impatient ha ha

The new wife- Congrats on the little girl :pink: you gonna have a handful with 3 girls lol my mum had 3 girls and one boy ha ha do you think you will try again for a boy??

Blessedmomma- So HAPPY to hear your results are clear :happydance: i bet you were so relieved!

Are any of you having cravings yet??? i cannot stop eating, thinking and dreaming about curries lol the hotter the better.......i could not eat hot food before i was pregnant lol strange hey.

Anyway i thought i would post my nearly 23 week bump for you guys, :) i feel huge lol..............please post yours so i can compare!

Hads- i really would love to see your bump with you being ahead of us :)

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/013-Copy-Copy.jpg

Yoshi-Glad you are feeling better :thumbup: Cannot wait for you to start showing either :)

Blessedmomma - i hope it doesn't either, it is freaking me out being so shallow now, let alone coming out haha. I guess they go back in afterwards?

Collette - Awsome bump :-D I shall take one later to post :thumbup:
How exciting to move (well i think so anyway lol). And you could have come and taken the mouse away for me, happily! :haha:

Right now my craving is cornflakes *she says sitting here eating some while typing* :blush: before then it was original polos, and before that sherbert fountains, and before that party rings, so i guess at least this one is healthy :blush: I LOVE curries :happydance:

Hey Ladies, so i have spent the last 24hrs in hospital as i had another bleed :( it seems as though my permanent stay is becoming increasingly possible, they really hesitated to let me out today :( although the bleed had stopped!

Im home now with my amazing husband who was a star! and all the way through my little princess was none the wiser to what was happening! lol bless her..

Sunflower.. im the same with cornflakes too :) xx

collette- love the bump pic! i will try to get one up this weekend. im sure im considerably bigger than i was. i hope the baby is ok through all this. take it easy hun! DH and i prayed for you :hugs2:

Sorry to hear that Collette i bet you will be glad when she is here and all the stress is gone xxxx

Hi Ladies,

So my husband decided that he was gonna have this done for our only to be sent home because unborn daughter today!

We have had a very stressful few days as i have been admitted to hospital for bleeding, i stayed in hospital and then got discharged as bleeding had stopped! they discharged me but then it restarted again...........so back to the hospital we went! the registrar then sent me home with iron tablets and told me that they are not prepared to do anymore until i am 24 weeks as our Daughter is NOT viable until 24 weeks.

This was very horrible and an emotional thing to hear so instead of waiting until she was full term he had it done today! she may NOT be VIABLE but she is and always will be our daughter!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/014.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->