Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Oh gosh, what a horrible attitute the Dr has!! I hope she makes it full term for you!
P.s. loving the tattoo!!! xx

hope you feel better and bubba ok.

Tattoo awesome, me and OH still planning on what to get tattoed for our little one - so many plans not enough skin.

Also lovely bump pic...have your belly button popped yet? Also it is guaranteed to as mine doesnt look like it will =?

hope you feel better and bubba ok.

Tattoo awesome, me and OH still planning on what to get tattoed for our little one - so many plans not enough skin.

Also lovely bump pic...have your belly button popped yet? Also it is guaranteed to as mine doesnt look like it will =?

My belly button is still an innie and im hopin it stays that way ha ha thanks guys!

I cant wait to have her name tattooed now both me and DH are completely covered in tattoo's seems the same with u mummybean :) we love them.

Seems that this morning the bleeding is easing, im now on tablets to help clot my blood! xx

Yea who would have thought that they addictive?

Glad it easing up, do u have to go back for check up?

Yea who would have thought that they addictive?

Glad it easing up, do u have to go back for check up?

so bleeding has stopped for now :happydance:
fingers crossed! yeah im gonna keep getting check ups with the midwife and got another scan in jan.

Mummybean- u gotta upload a bump pic! :)

xxx

Hello everyone,

Collette-hope you are keeping strong, everything will be ok, just try and keep positive :hugs:
The doctor sounds like a bit of an idiot, I don't understand how they can be so blunt and uncaring, good that you have a great OH though :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok?

xx

Yay for the bleeding to be stopped. :)

P.s. i have 11 tattooes, and not small ones either hehe x

sunflower- i want to see them lol ill see if i can post mine on here ive got quite a few too! :)

So bleeding is still stopping! :) thanks hads hope ur ok too!

i feel huge today! xxx

Hey, I have not been on in like 3 days. I have not felt like doing anything at all!

collette- i hope baby is ok and that nurse shouldnt have been so rude!

im feeling a lot bigger and out of breath quicker. my tummy is rounder and harder. i'll try to get a pic up soon. im sure im bigger

collette- i hope baby is ok and that nurse shouldnt have been so rude!

im feeling a lot bigger and out of breath quicker. my tummy is rounder and harder. i'll try to get a pic up soon. im sure im bigger

Definate picture needed :) (she says not having uploaded one herself yet :haha:)

I feel HUGE. I have now gained all my weight back that i lost from Hypermesis :happydance: and i am still :munch: like there is no tomorrow lol.

How is everyone? x

i havent gained or lost anything yet but i also have extra weight from my last pregnancy still so thats probably why. my last baby was born in feb of this year, so there wasnt much time to lose the weight.

i used to home school my girls and they went to public schools for a year. yesterday i started home schooling them again so i have been very busy. will start home schooling my oldest son in august. i really enjoy it but its a lot of work

Hi All,

Im feeling better now thanks, happier that im closer to 24 weeks as im now 23+5 tomorrow :) its gone so fast hasnt it! im really starting to pop now and im losing my belly button lol how is everyone?

Yoshi- any sign of your bump appearing lol xx

23 weeks
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/013-Copy-Copy.jpg

Check out my belly button lol!
https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/002-6.jpg

This is my bump taken at 23 + 1

Attachments

• 301120111132.jpg
    301120111132.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 301120111131.jpg
    301120111131.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
lovely bumps ladies! im really gonna try to get one up today.

This is my bump at 23+3

i kinda want my belly button to pop now as it looks like a giant crater under my clothes.

:happydance:Oh so happy today...looks like i finally get to complete on my house after 4 months of trying! So hopefully will be in, in around two weeks...so an xmas of boxes and pizza! :happydance:

Hope you having a lovely day.

x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
yay for your house mummy and lovely bump!!!!

here is my 24+4 pic taken today of #6. i feel so huge and am out of breath so easily. i feel like this is gonna be a big baby!

0_IMAGE_009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->