Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

love the pics ladies! hope the sections go smooth too.

sunflower- can they give you the epidural for your section or will they just knock you out?

Over here it is very rare for them to knock someone out, it is usually epidural or spinal block :) Hopefully i can go natural though, especially as my birthday is a few weeks afterwards, the last few i have been soo ill for, this one i would like to be able to move for lol.

hey Ladies, Had consultant this morning and she has put us on strict instructions that i am not allowed to do anything heavy, we are NOT allowed to have sex either i have to go to the hospital at any sign of bleeding and may get admitted to hospital for the remainder of the pregnancy, if i bleed alot then they will give me constant blood transfusions and steroid injections until she is ready to be born! i cannot have a natural delivery so she will be born at 38 weeks by Csection, unless the bleeding is too bad then she will come even earlier. eek!

How are you blessedmomma and Hads1?

Lovely photo sunflower2310 i always wondered what everyone looks like lol! hope your ok xxx

Oh no, i hope you manage to stay blood free, etc. Bet you will be glad when she is here!!

Thanks, it is from a wedding we went to lol. Excuse the crutches :blush:
Makeup hid my pregnancy hormone face so i could post my face this time :haha:

I am okay thanks, waddling along and getting huge. Yesterday i tried putting the cutlery away in the fridge and today instead of asking the Drs for an appointment i asked if i could place an order :blush::haha: Dear me, what am i like haha.

sunflower- can they give you the epidural for your section or will they just knock you out?

Over here it is very rare for them to knock someone out, it is usually epidural or spinal block :) Hopefully i can go natural though, especially as my birthday is a few weeks afterwards, the last few i have been soo ill for, this one i would like to be able to move for lol.

its actually very rare here too, but i wasnt sure if you could have one or what. i know of women that had to be knocked out because of spinal issues they already had and wasnt sure what was going on with your body in the first place. just being nosey :blush:

hey Ladies, Had consultant this morning and she has put us on strict instructions that i am not allowed to do anything heavy, we are NOT allowed to have sex either i have to go to the hospital at any sign of bleeding and may get admitted to hospital for the remainder of the pregnancy, if i bleed alot then they will give me constant blood transfusions and steroid injections until she is ready to be born! i cannot have a natural delivery so she will be born at 38 weeks by Csection, unless the bleeding is too bad then she will come even earlier. eek!

How are you blessedmomma and Hads1?

Lovely photo sunflower2310 i always wondered what everyone looks like lol! hope your ok xxx

Aww

its actually very rare here too, but i wasnt sure if you could have one or what. i know of women that had to be knocked out because of spinal issues they already had and wasnt sure what was going on with your body in the first place. just being nosey :blush:

Hehe that is okay Collette asked too, i did post it but it may have got missed.

Basically because i dont have a balancing system on my left side i cannot push. I would prefer to go natural and if they can do something like numb my lower half and let the baby do all the work i want to try that. Although they may just say they would rather slice and dice me (or as my Auntie says open the sunroof) :haha:

sun- i did read that just thought that was something with your spine. i hope it works out naturally for you! i guess this baby will set the precedent for what to expect with future labors for you.

Hey girls,

sorry to crash the party but do you mind if i join - as due 26th March which seems pretty close to some of your dates.

Hows every one saturday going? Me wrapped up with some apple pie and a good bit of x factor.

xx

yoshi- hope you feel better soon!

mummy- welcome! and mmmm apple pie sounds lovely :xmas14:

Cheers =)

It was...mmm :Lolly:

Trying to stop my self going back for more. xx

Hey girls,

sorry to crash the party but do you mind if i join - as due 26th March which seems pretty close to some of your dates.

Hows every one saturday going? Me wrapped up with some apple pie and a good bit of x factor.

xx

Hello and welcome! :flower:

Hello and welcome :)

Well today is not going well so far. We seem to have an invasion of a baby mouse from the river that runs alongside us :-S

Talk about papping myself, it best be caught before night time, no way i am going to bed with it on the house, especially as it is in the bedroom!!!!!! ahhh *cries like a baby*

Oh no...hope u caught the mouse.

WOuldnt want running round bedroom....eek.

It is still there, in hiding. Have told my Husband his crap trap he made up is not going to work even with cheese and nuts in it and that he has to go to the hardware shop and buy a proper one (humane).

He is sat on the sofa still not dressed! Typical lol.

Never had anything like this before so is all new to me. I get paraniod ebough about spiders! lol

Hey girls,

xx

Welcome mummybean :) how has your pregnancy been? do you know what your having?

WOW guys how wriggly is your little one?????? baby Kacey has been going crazy! ! :) i love it ha ha

Sunflower2310- looks like it will prob be me and you one the CSection lol and i think my little one will be born more closer to the 10th March now instead of her EDD of 24th March.

Blessedmomma- how are you? did you get you result?? thinking of u!

Yoshi- hope your colds not to bad!

Hads1...... bet your little yellow bundle is wriggling like mad!!

How is everyones bumps coming along?? mine seems to be bigger every morning that i wake up! :) xxx

Hey girls,

xx

WOW guys how wriggly is your little one?????? baby Kacey has been going crazy! ! :) i love it ha ha

Sunflower2310- looks like it will prob be me and you one the CSection lol and i think my little one will be born more closer to the 10th March now instead of her EDD of 24th March.

How is everyones bumps coming along?? mine seems to be bigger every morning that i wake up! :) xxx

Mine is very wriggly, he had hiccups earlier hehe. Looks like an alien invasion when you look at my bump moving! My bump is getting biiig hehe.

Wow a lot earlier. Glad you can feel her playing, nice isnt it :) xx

Hey girls,

xx

Mine is very wriggly, he had hiccups earlier hehe. Looks like an alien invasion when you look at my bump moving! My bump is getting biiig hehe.

Wow a lot earlier. Glad you can feel her playing, nice isnt it :) xx

Yeah she will be early as i cannot go into labour naturally :( so prob wont experience contractions :( shame but hey as long as she is healthy!

cant wait to see a pic of ur bump sunflower :) xxxx

Usually they do it a week before when it is planned, hence the suprised part lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->