Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Awsome hehe. I chose Winchester Hospital as all the ones from where we live are roughly the same distance. I chose the less windy route lol.

I can't wait to find out what you are having! Mine was a slow relaxed scan, it was great being that this is my first pregnancy. I hope it is nicer to go along with the un nice price tag lol x

Hello 2nd Tri,
Finally found this thread picked the link up from 1st Tri, Sunflower and Colette hellooo :)
Hello to everyone else :) glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Im due 27th Feb, however joined the 1st tri group with the others so hope no-one minds :)
My belly seems to have come on all of a sudden, I look about 7 months ha ha, everyone is like 'wow haven't you grown'........I rec i'm gonna have a big ol bump!
Been feeling great, my friend has lent me her doppler so when the other half gets home we are going to have a listen (he missed the midwife apt when I got to hear it)
Got my 20 weeks scan on 12th Oct, will be 20+1, not going to find out the sex as want the surprise :) seem to think I am having a boy....we'll see.
x

welcome again Hads1 :) nice to have you in the thread :) 18 weeks....any movement felt yet? i cant wait to feel baby move! i really couldnt wait until the baby is born to find out the sex lol i booked a scan 4 weeks earlier cos i cant wait lol!

Sunflower2310- Has your sickness gone completely? mine has mostly i think!! (fingerscrossed) lol

Im going to mothercare next week as i seen some amazing elmo slippers for newborns! sooo sweet :) £7 tho eek! baby stuff is so expensive.

Have you guys bought much yet?

Hads i need photo's of ur bump :) this is me today at 14+4

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/011.jpg

xx

hi collette, sunflower, and hads!

hi ladies. lovely bumps everyone!!!!:flower: hope i can join in your group. im due march 18 with my 6th baby. i have 2 girls and 3 boys already. will be finding out the gender on october 31. i have a pic of my bump a couple weeks ago. its already getting big, but after 8 pregnancies (2 miscarriages) i have a bump very quick! seriously as soon as the test turns positive i pop lol:haha: i will try to do an updated one in a day or two

0_IMAGE_630.jpg

Hello 2nd Tri,
Finally found this thread picked the link up from 1st Tri, Sunflower and Colette hellooo :)
Hello to everyone else :) glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Im due 27th Feb, however joined the 1st tri group with the others so hope no-one minds :)
My belly seems to have come on all of a sudden, I look about 7 months ha ha, everyone is like 'wow haven't you grown'........I rec i'm gonna have a big ol bump!
Been feeling great, my friend has lent me her doppler so when the other half gets home we are going to have a listen (he missed the midwife apt when I got to hear it)
Got my 20 weeks scan on 12th Oct, will be 20+1, not going to find out the sex as want the surprise :) seem to think I am having a boy....we'll see.
x

Helloooo again :)

Yay for baby belly :) I still feel like i have eaten all the pies, i cannot wait until it is VERY obvious lol.

If i had a doppler i would become an addict haha. Yay for 20 week scan, not toooo long to wait :) x

welcome again Hads1 :) nice to have you in the thread :) 18 weeks....any movement felt yet? i cant wait to feel baby move! i really couldnt wait until the baby is born to find out the sex lol i booked a scan 4 weeks earlier cos i cant wait lol!

Sunflower2310- Has your sickness gone completely? mine has mostly i think!! (fingerscrossed) lol

Im going to mothercare next week as i seen some amazing elmo slippers for newborns! sooo sweet :) £7 tho eek! baby stuff is so expensive.

Have you guys bought much yet?

Hads i need photo's of ur bump :) this is me today at 14+4

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/011.jpg

xx

Hello :)

Fingers crossed for you :) I managed to take my sea bands off today. So far so good. My poor wrists are cut and bruised from them being on 24/7 for sooo long :-(

Oh my goodneed how cute! I brought a cute knitted retro jumper on holiday and a bib but being good lol. Today pram arrived. Took me hours to set it up, i looked a right sight i can tell you. I never knew a pram could come flat packed haha.

I had taken so long to choose which one i liked and kept coming back to it, then it was in the sale for half price so i went for it. Good job i did as it is now full price again just a few days later! I LOVE IT! Soo happy, now i just need my baby in it hehe. xx

hi collette, sunflower, and hads!

hi ladies. lovely bumps everyone!!!!:flower: hope i can join in your group. im due march 18 with my 6th baby. i have 2 girls and 3 boys already. will be finding out the gender on october 31. i have a pic of my bump a couple weeks ago. its already getting big, but after 8 pregnancies (2 miscarriages) i have a bump very quick! seriously as soon as the test turns positive i pop lol:haha: i will try to do an updated one in a day or two

View attachment 271820

Hello :)

Glad we are all transferring to the same 2nd tri group. Cant wait to see updated piccy, i love bump pics lol xx

yoshi- sorry your having a bad day! fridays are supposed to be nice :hugs:

here is my belly pic from today 15+5

0_201109300810_663.jpg0_201109300812_668.jpg

Lovely bump piccys :) mine looks better wen I lay lol proppa feel bump, got my scan date 8th Nov...... Soo far away lol..... Xx

Hi all, seems we all got our 20 week scans around the same time :) it's gonna be amazing seeing the pics :)

Well I'm still sick :( but my appetite is starting to return! We had an October BBQ last night and I ate loads so hopefully I'll start feeling better soon! How is everyone else feeling!

I have my gender scan in 6 days and I'm so excited it's unbelievable :) I would love a little boy first so hoping im team blue! But team pink would be amazing :) as long as it's one or the other lol! Xx

Welcome originaldoll :) your due date is the same as mine and a few other girls on here so it would make you 15 weeks and 1 day :) x

We are all counting down to ours scans hehe. Not sure if i said but mine is Nov 8th.

I have eaten us out of house and home. I am deffo making up for having had HG i mean just for lunch the other day i had to myself, 4 packs of sandwiches from the shop, a share bag of crisps and a giant slice of cake. I also snacked all day and had a main meal for tea and had 2 portions then snacked all evening and went to bed sooo hungry!

Wow lol I wish I had that appetite lol I still don't eat much :( my scan is the 7th so day before yours :) not long and we will be feeling flutters :) can't wait xx

I'm hoping to be in the birth centre but I have high blood pressure so it's anyone's guess what might happen later on!!! What about you?

I'm defo going for the birth centre :) my midwife said a water birth will be fine as it's my first child she said the labour progresses slowly! .....lol! Newgirl79- when have you got your 20 week scan? X

My scan date is 8th Nov.... I'm 15 +1 tinker wrong crnt change it as on mob. Any1 else got leaky nipples? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->