Hi ladies! Happy Mother's Day & 2nd time newbie here!

MrsTB

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I just wanted to say hi & Happy Mother's Day! :flower:
Got my unexpected :bfp: a few days ago! Unexpected cos it took 11 months to ttc #1 at age 37 & at now nearly 41 on our 5th month of trying when me & DH could only BD the once due to his work commitments abroad..& here I am!
Feeling so lucky to be here. 1st time round I did a lot of lurking around the 1st trimester forum but no introduction as I didn't want to jinx anything but I came to understand later what a great source of support all you forum buddies can be! So want to embrace it all! Especially as at this stage hardly anyone knows of your happy situation & it's a long wait until that 12 week scan!
At what point did you all get in touch with your GP/local midwife to say "Hi there!"?

Hiiiii hun happy mothers day to you also I got my bfp on 01/03 .. 6 weeks today :) have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning to do all the usual blood pressure ect then be referred to hosp then will have to wait for a letter in the post for my scan date which prob won't be to the end of April such a long way I know im so impatient Congratulations on ur :bfp: happy and healthy 9 months xx

Here if u need a chat xxx

Happy mothers day to u too mrs tb i am also at poppyseed stage bring it on haha xx

Happy Mother's Day and congrats hun :)

I think it's different for each trust. Where I live you pick up a form from the docs and then ring the sure start centre to set up your first midwife appointment at around 8-10 weeks.

Hiiiii hun happy mothers day to you also I got my bfp on 01/03 .. 6 weeks today :) have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning to do all the usual blood pressure ect then be referred to hosp then will have to wait for a letter in the post for my scan date which prob won't be to the end of April such a long way I know im so impatient Congratulations on ur :bfp: happy and healthy 9 months xx

Here if u need a chat xxx

:hi: Happy mothers day! Congrats!

Happy mothers day to u too mrs tb i am also at poppyseed stage bring it on haha xx

Happy Mother's Day and congrats hun :)

I think it's different for each trust. Where I live you pick up a form from the docs and then ring the sure start centre to set up your first midwife appointment at around 8-10 weeks.

Thanks ladies! Embo at my GP service you can self refer to the midwife so their website they've given her work mobile number to call so guess I'll be doing that tmrw..I know it's early still for me but no harm in me getting on her books so to speak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->