Hi ladies, need a little help with Mothercare

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
Do Mothercare cots come with warranties?

I bought a cot from Mothercare about 8 months ago. I have an online receipt in my email as I ordered online, but that's about it.

Today I have realised that the drop side of the cot is faulty. I can lift it and put it down, but it doesn't click into place correctly on one side. I have tried tightenning it and adjusting it all, but no luck. It seems like the bottom piece (the matress piece) may be shaped a little wrong, so this side doesn't fit properly. There is about a centimetre of a gap there. It has been 8 months since my purchase...I really don't know what to do as I paid £170 for this cot and I would really be gutted if I have to buy another one, because I really cant afford it.

do you have your delivery note still as this is your written receipt aswell. i dont know if they will sort it for you but its always worth a try xx

do you have your delivery note still as this is your written receipt aswell. i dont know if they will sort it for you but its always worth a try xx

:nope: no i dont, i threw that away...i only have the online purchase receipt

Online purchase receipt is sufficient as proof of purchase. Under Sale of Goods Act they are obligated to repair replace or refund if an item is faulty. In first instance I would go to shop and explain your situ and request a remedy. They prolly will do it at this stage. If they decide to be difficult,wrtie their head office a lettefr reiterating your consumer rights, and if you purchased via credit carc, cc your credit card company as they are jointly liable. PM me if you need more info as I am being brief

The online receipt will be enough :thumbup: they should replace it for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->