Hi Ladies - who's here this evening?!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! :hi:

Hows everyone doing this evening?

Hope you're all doing well and not too stressd out TTC!!!

Where is everyone in their cycles? Anyone think they might get their BFP's this month?? :baby:

x :hugs: x :headspin:

Hi Finlay's mom! How are you feeling today? Have you given in and tested yet?

I'm on CD 20 of a 31 day cycle, but I think I might have ovulated early this month. 'My Monthly Cycle' said that I should ovulate on the Wednesday/Thursday, but my ovulation sticks said that I got my LH surge on the Monday/Tuesday. So, I'll have to wait and see! Hopefully BFP!

Hi Poppy!

Not yet! I was staring at the tests in the supermarket for ages the other day, but decided spending £12 on a clear blue early test wasn't really worth it!! :dohh:

Not sure how much longer I'll last though, I'm having symptoms like feeling bloated today and not being able to sleep on my stomach and feelin sick - but I honestly think it's my over active imagination imagining it all!! lol :rofl:

Im in da house - WORD!!! LOL I'm going crazy waiting to see if AF comes or not so I can test!!!

I think your evenings are my afternoons and I was out shopping with my DH :rofl: I'm good though, on day 22 (I think) of a 28 day cycle (I haven't been paying as much attention to it this month if you can tell :rofl:)

Im here, was sleeping earlier.

Im on CD10 and just started my testing with OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->