Hi ladies x

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, doesnt seem 2 minutes since i was last here but it was nearly a year ago.
I joined this site decemeber 2008 and fell pregnant march 2009, our baby had many problems and he was born an angel 16th october (last friday)

We would love to have another baby but not just yet, we need time to heal. We decided we would try septmeber after our holiday to turkey.
So i guess im here for now, hope u are all ok and will look forward to meeting you all xXx

:hugs:

aww hun so sorry for your loss. and you will know when the time is right to try again xxx

Welcome back to wtt. I hope we can give you the support you need xxx

:hugs: Welcome to WTT. I saw a couple of your threads in Third Tri and I just want to say that you are a very brave lady and you deserve lots of :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss x

I'm sure you will be made very welcome here, the ladies in WTT are fabulous :kiss:

Hello Hun and Welcome to WTT,

I followed your threads and every word touched me! I could never find the words to say! I am so sorry for your loss and wish I could take some of your pian! I am sending you a millon :hugs: for every time you need one! You are more than welcome here with us! I hope you find the help and support you need here and if you need a chat or a rant I am more than happy to listen and I am sure all the other girls are too!

Love n Hugs

Twinks

Hello lovely lady.
I am so sorry for you loss, Kaeden is beautiful.
I hope we can keep you company hun, i warn you some of us are nutters!!! haha
xx

Hello lovely lady.
I am so sorry for you loss, Kaeden is beautiful.
I hope we can keep you company hun, i warn you some of us are nutters!!! haha
xx

So sorry to hear about your recent loss. Welcome to WTT. :)

Hi Cat - I hope you dont mind, i've popped over from ttc.
I have just read through parts of your journal and I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss -you are so strong to be on here and carrryng on (although I s'pose with Kian you have to get up and get on with things). Sending you lots of hugs and all my best wishes for the future.
I hope that, when you are ready, that your ttc and pregnancy journey's are both happy and that you get your healthy baby that you deserve.
Good night, sleep tight beautiful angel baby Kaden xx

Welcome back to WTT, sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Hopefully we will keep you all company and make your time here a little more bearable.. (though thats debatable since some of us a little on the loony side). x

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome to WTT, I am sorry that you have found yourself here, but I really hope that your time here helps it go quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->