Hi ladies :)

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
12 weeks today and finally letting myself feel excited about being pregnant. Keep expecting to find blood when I go to the toilet - even now. I just can't seem to stop worrying as I had a miscarriage in December of last year. Need to focus on Monday when I can finally have my dating scan.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi x

Oh yes I’m the same way always scared I will see blood when I use the bathroom I’m almost 12 weeks too I had an ultrasound yesterday baby moving like crazy heart beat 167

Hi hon I was the exact same I was so scared about MC because I've had 3 losses all in first trimester. So I've been a nervous wreck this pregnancy.
I had some spotting from 12 to 13 weeks and that freaked me out so much.
I'm now 21 weeks and baby boy is fine but even now I still worry.
Ure definitely not alone

Thanks ladies, glad to know I'm not alone. So excited for tomorrow but crapping it as well lol

Thanks ladies, glad to know I'm not alone. So excited for tomorrow but crapping it as well lol
I try to hold my wee because i set my self up thinking i will see blood. Things these babys do to us xx

Congratulations!!! I know you will feel much better after your scan! I personally feel sometimes the hardest part of pregnancy is the very beginning waiting for scans, waiting to make sure everything is ok! I hope your scan goes great!

Here's baby! :D Such a wriggler, it took ages to get the CRL :haha: Only a day difference for due date, we thought 13th Dec, but its 14th

IMG_1345.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"