• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HI My name is Melissa and I am an addict

melissalynay

Reaction score
Ok so I have never had any readings with other pregnancy but read about it in a forum and got interested so far I have a had a couple free ones and paid for a few(ok a lot)....So I thought I would list them all to see who is right.

Gail- I had two from her a regular pregnancy and in depth she was dead on for somethings that I actually cried and closed my laptop before finishing the reading.
Conceive from October cycle :bfp: in November---:pink:

IC1111--Sees a gorgeous baby girl with an 8 being relative such as ovulation of an 8(ovulation this month 28th), due on an 8th...

Alpha Readings
-new on ebay--December :bfp:--:pink:

Jenny Renny--October/September:bfp:--:pink:

Victoria--ebay--conception July 2012--:pink: :blue:in 2015( this is baby 4 so no more after this one

Courtney--from baby and bump--conception July2012--:pink:( i hope these two are actually the due dates they are seeing and I will actually conceive this month. I know nothing is 100%)

Panrosa--November :bfp:--:blue: with:pink: in 2017(really not gonna happen hubby is getting fixed after 4)

Mary--Conception around March 2012 or before but no later than March--:pink:

Sandra--March conception again---:pink:

Told you I was addicted....Now I know this is suppose to be for fun but with only one boy prediction I am really hoping my grandmother is going to be releasing my little girl down real soon. I hope that I will get my :bfp: from this cycle since I will ovulate around the 28th. So we will no is any of them are right next month yay!

hi melissa :) I'm an addict too!

Ruby - BFP or conception in august/September 2011 or give birth in august/September 2012

Panrosa - conceive in October 2011

Jenny Renny - conception in December 2011 from a cycle starting in November.

Mesina - conception in December 2011

Courtney - conception end of November (she mentioned 29th)

gail - still waiting for my reading!

:)

Awesome glad to know I am not alone.....Atleast all of yours are quite close in predictions. I hope it come true for both of us and we both get a little pink. I am guessing that is what you are going for. When do you start trying?

we've been trying since I came off bcp in april, but I have long cycles so I've only had AF 3 times since then. when do you start trying? :)

This month, I am suppose to ovulate in a few days so I am hoping it will only take one shot..

I've gotten pretty addicted too. Waiting on Mary's right now. You can see them all in my sig. :haha:

I am addicted too.

Suzanne Henneman; October 2011 conception, November BFP with baby girl.

Psychic star ;October 2011 conception ,baby boy born on tuesday evening after a short labor.

Ruby: October conception or BFP or October birth with a baby boy

Suzy Rayne: December conception, January BFP ,date of the 24th being important,EDD september 2012 with baby boy.

Panrosa : conception and BFP within the month of December, 8 pound baby boy born in september 2012.

Brenda on ebay: conception around Dec/Jan upcoming,BFP Feb 2012.baby boy.

Gail: Conception in February ,baby boy born in 2012.

Brooke: Conception around Feb/March ,baby girl.

Good luck all! :)

I only paid for one because I don't have that kind of money to spend and I know if I start, I'll be broke, LOL. It was wrong anyway, but that might be something I did wrong, not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->