Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

thethomsons

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently TTC number 2 after having a m/c in February :-(. We have a gorgeous 4 year old son and we feel he now needs a little brother or sister! Anyway my cycles are quite irregular but I'm currently on CD 9 after first AF after M/c so hoping back to normal (whatever normal is!!) Would love to chat to people in similar position and we could keep each other sane!!

Elaine xx:thumbup:

Hi!
I'm very sorry for you loss! :cry: I'm on cd7 today so were are pretty close!
I also have very irregular cycle's and last month i didn't ovulate until cd37!! And then i started af 8dpo! So goodness knows what is going on with my body!
I'm really hoping i sort myself out this cycle and i defiantly need someone to keep me sane! :haha:
We are also trying for number 2 and have a 2 year old daughter! xx

Hi Shepi923, how good to chat to someone who is in similar boat to myself! I OVd on CD34 so not much different to you! Never worked for us last month but DH had a bug at the totally wrong time! ANyway looking at this as a fresh start and we reckong we will TTC as much as we can manage and hope for the best! The pain about long cycles is the waiting! Think might try to avoid OV sticks this month and just focus on trying to BD as much as possible and hope for the best!? What are your tactics??!! xx (My name is Elaine BTW!)

I'm on Cd 8. We are also trying. I experienced two miscarriages a year ago but I do have a two year old daughter. We Bede's on ovulation so I'm excited to see what happans. Ignore my tickler its wrong I need to change it.

Hi everyone, we are trying for baby number 2 as well! I am on CD11. My son was 3 in January so same as thethomsons we feel the time is right for him to have a brother or sister. x

Hi everyone. DH & I are also trying for our second child. We already have a daughter who is almost 8. Had a MMC & ERPC on 20th Feb. I'm now on CD6 of first AF since MC. Has anyone ever tried the SMEP plan? Were going to give it a go this cycle :winkwink: I have my OPK's ready although I'm not sure how messed up my cycles are going to be since it took 7 weeks & 1 day for first AF to arrive. xx

Hey Duffy, foxie and patty, feels good to chat to people in same boat! So what we all planning on doing to be most successful in Conceiving? Dh and I thinking every day we can manage as so irregular and even with ov sticks last month we weren't successful! Who knows eh! Xx oh if everyone could share names would make it good to get to know each other better! Elaine xx

Hi Elaine- My name is Laura. I'm going to try SMEP for the first time and see how we get on. Started it last night on CD6 instead of 8 (didnt want to chance missing the egg at all as I've heard of so many women Ov early). We started TTC as soon as bleeding stopped after MC and DTD the deed pretty much every other day but got my AF. It took me 3 months to get :bfp: after coming off BC Sept 2011. xx

Hi Shepi923, how good to chat to someone who is in similar boat to myself! I OVd on CD34 so not much different to you! Never worked for us last month but DH had a bug at the totally wrong time! ANyway looking at this as a fresh start and we reckong we will TTC as much as we can manage and hope for the best! The pain about long cycles is the waiting! Think might try to avoid OV sticks this month and just focus on trying to BD as much as possible and hope for the best!? What are your tactics??!! xx (My name is Elaine BTW!)

Hey Elaine! Im kate!
To be honest im pretty much doing the same as you! We're just trying to bd as much as poss this month as the opk's didn't work great for me last month, and it's getting expensive testing everyday with me having such long cycles! I test alot in case i miss it! I'm really trying to take it easy this month and not stress so much about it! Then when i get the signs that i might be ovulating, step the bd up a notch!! :winkwink:

Oh, and SMEP is the sperm meets the egg plan! I'm not sure exactly how it works but if you google it you'll find lots more info on it!

And Hi to everyone else!! :hi:
Here's to bringing some nice luck to this thread!! xxx

Had a look at Smep plan which looks pretty straightforward! May as well give it a try though really wasn't going to use Ov sticks as I seemed to get a bit obsessed last month. Thinking maybe because I was just after m/c whereas feel in better place now xx Sending everyone positive vibes and lets keep each other motivated!!

I know what you mean about becoming obsessed. I feel like that at the moment! Just received 30 OPK's that I ordered online (got them really cheap on ebay). I'd like to test twice a day so I don't miss the surge. Think I'll give SMEP a go this cycle and if I don't have any luck, will go back to how we were when we first TTC and relax and let nature take it's course. It def helps to have others around you to give you support. Especially as we are all in the same boat. xx Sending positive vibes back xx

Hi lady's. We are going to try every other day as much as possible we also use a ovulation monitor that is very accurate. I'm starting to obess about it lol. I did pick up a digital test that has two in it so I'm going to test in the morning. By the way my name is kristle.

Hi!
I am cd8 and have a 19 month and a soon to be 4 year old. Currently ttc no 3. Must be a teensy bit bonkers . I want to join your journey please!!

Just read up on Smep so reckoning worth a go! How's everyone? Xx

How is everyone doing?

I always feel like this part of the cycle is just sitting around thinking 'will i, won't i ovulate earlier this month' To be totally honest, i hoping for a long-ish cycle this month as we are due to go on holiday in 2 weeks and i'm always on af when i'm on holiday!!!!!! So i'm sort of hoping my body at least gives me that little wish, if it's not going to give me my bfp!!! I mean, it's not very often i want to ovulate late and make my cycle longer! You wach me have a 'perfect' 28 day cycle this month!!!!!! :haha:
xxx

I know it's always sods law! DH and I have decided to try SMEP to an extent but if the notion takes us we're not going to hold back lol (too much info lol). Since my AF after M/C I feel a bit less desperate to conceive (though really really want a baby). I feel its more fun this month and less mechanical. To be honest I think my way of coping with M/C was to obsessively TTC straight after, when test was negative. Having AF arrive has definitely done me good as I feel much better knowing I am back to normal (whatever normal is!). Anyway I tried to work out if i can even guess when OV might be but so hard as irregular. Im reckoning possibly the 30th April (ish) but who knows. I am doing one OV test a day till they are finished (go about 12) then just going to go with flow.
Hope everyone doing ok Love Elaine xxxx

Hi everyone- I'm on CD9 today. Started doing my OPK's yesterday. My line is slightly darker today than it was yesterday so I'm hoping it's going to just keep going darker until positive. Happy SMEPing Elaine x

Thanks Pattypea! Hoping your lines continue to get darker! Wouldn't it be fab if we all got BFP at same time!! We can but wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->