Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hey Kirsti I agree that the test looks almost positive! You def want to be BDing!

Kate - I am sure your DH must be getting suspicious by now! Im very impressed that you are managing to BD so often without telling him why! (He prob secretly knows anyway!)

Laura - Looks like you are very close to the big O too, im so happy that we are all around the same time! Hoping we can start a 2ww forum though not sure how to do that without losing touch?

So can we make a joint decision how we are going to decide when 1DPO is? Im still getting strong lines on OV test and its 24 hours later so does that mean I am still pre OV? xx

Hi Ladies,
Kirsty- Your test looks like mine does today. I've noticed that mine gets lighter as the day goes on (say if I do one early evening). I always get my darkest at around mid-day so think I'm going to stick with just going one a day as it seriously stresses me out. Think if I don't get my BPF this cycle, I may try the Digital Clearblue next time.
Kate- How exciting if you are 1DPO tomorrow! Shall we just stick to this thread? xx

[QUOTE

So can we make a joint decision how we are going to decide when 1DPO is? Im still getting strong lines on OV test and its 24 hours later so does that mean I am still pre OV? xx[/QUOTE]

Elaine if I were you I would just keep BD everyday until your line starts to fade. Maybe start your 1dpo a day after your lines start fading? Isn't this all so confusing lol xx

It def is confusing, I reckon we will try once a day until test line disappears then I will count from 1dpo. I reckon a good idea to stick to this post as we all know where to come!!! Kinda dreading 2WW as dont want to get hopes up but soo hard!

It will be good to stick this post and go through the 2 week wait together :flower:
As for me I am totally confused my test tonight looks the same as earlier, dark but not as dark as the control line, is it possible that you can ovulate and the line only get that dark or am I wishful thinking
:blush:

I think to be honest the line has to be as dark or darker than the line hun. Who knows, I reckon u keep BDing for next 5 days or so and then wait and see what happens! Not sure how reliable these tests are really! xx

I think to be honest the line has to be as dark or darker than the line hun. Who knows, I reckon u keep BDing for next 5 days or so and then wait and see what happens! Not sure how reliable these tests are really! xx

I think your properly right, I think I'm being impatient ha ha, oh well I will :sex: tonight and see what the morning brings, just wondered how many cycles has everyone been trying for xx

I think your properly right, I think I'm being impatient ha ha, oh well I will :sex: tonight and see what the morning brings, just wondered how many cycles has everyone been trying for xx

I had a mmc and erpc 20th Feb. It took 7 weeks 1 day for AF to show so this is my first cycle trying since MC. It took me 3 cycles before MC to get bfp xx

I had a mmc and erpc 20th Feb. It took 7 weeks 1 day for AF to show so this is my first cycle trying since MC. It took me 3 cycles before MC to get bfp xx

I'm sorry about your mc and I hope you get your bfp soon, sending :dust: xx

Ok well this is me this morning, the test are from the last 2 days, i tested 3 times a day and the end one is from this morning :wacko:

Attachments

• DSC_0215.jpg
    DSC_0215.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
Morning Ladies, I wasn't around much last night, we had an early night as we were both shattered! Not before bd though! :winkwink:

We'll I'm officially 1dpo! (I think :haha:)
I figured, i got my first positive on wed mid morning, your supposed to ovulate 12-36 hours afterwards so judging by that and my lack of ewcm and my cervix almost closed, I'm going for it and saying I'm 1dpo! :wohoo:

Ooohh Ladies, this is when you will really get to see the real me! The 2ww sends me a bit loopy so you'll have to keep me sane!! :wacko: I'l only be on here till next Thurs tho because then i'l be on Holiday, but i think there is free wifi where we are going so i'l be popping on now and then to update and keep upto date with everyone!

I defiantly agree we should stay on this thread, especially since were not all on exactly the same day!

How is everyone doing this morning?
Elaine, have your tests started fading yet?
xx

Ok well this is me this morning, the test are from the last 2 days, i tested 3 times a day and the end one is from this morning :wacko:

Morning Kirsty, we must of been typing at the same time as i didn't see your post beforehand! Whoa, talk about lack of line's on your last test!!
I would probably think 2 things, Either you defiantly has your surge during the night which is why your last test is negative and you will be ovulating very soon OR the lh hormone has to build up in your urine which is why they say test around mid morning or afternoon for the most accurate result!
If it were me, i would test again around mid morning and afternoon (put i am addicted to peeing on sticks!!) just to be sure? If it stays negative, i would say your 1dpo tomorrow maybe?

xxx

Well ladies I tested this afternoon and the same as this morning, so did I ovulate or not? :wacko:
I still have tender lower stomach on the right side too
Next month I think I'm gonna go with the clearblue digital and see how they go, has anyone had any experience with them xx

Hello Ladies,

Whoop whoop for you Kate. 1DPO :happydance: I have read a lot about checking your cervix but I wouldn't know where to start? Lol

Kirsty- I would say if you have tested again and it's the same as this morning then maybe you have had your surge. What CD are you on? Have you ever has a positive OPK before? Just keep BD.

Elaine- Any updates on your tests?

AFM- I couldn't do an OPK at lunch time today as I was getting my hair done. I'm going to try and hold my pee for a couple more hours and try then. Hope I haven't missed anything. Who knows. Going to BD tonight (CD 18 for me today). DH was too tired to BD last night after football training. xx

Well here is my test now! So does this mean I have ovulated? Was strong last night and BD yesterday lunchtime. Id this 1dpo? Should i wait till tomorrow? Glad everyone doing ok x

Well here is my test now! So does this mean I have ovulated? Was strong last night and BD yesterday lunchtime. Id this 1dpo? Should i wait till tomorrow? Glad everyone doing ok x

You should O anywhere in between 12-36 hours after your +OPK but not sure when you should count 1DPO from. Maybe tomorrow to be on the safe side? Have you had any O pains?
Done my OPK and it's not getting any darker. I feel it's going to be another long cycle. :nope: Haven't even had any CM. So annoyed that I didn't do OPK at mid-day! On the plus side- It's the weekend! :happydance: x

Im gonna count tommorrow as 1dpo :happydance:

Elaine i would say you have ovulated yay :happydance:

Pattypea I am on cd19 today i have had a test when i was ttc last time which was ever so slighty darker. My stomach pains are getting less so i guess ive released that little eggy, i hope so anyway :happydance:

Think I will count tomorrow as 1dpo too! Should we still
be bd??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"