Hi -

Allym0101

TTC # 1 after 3 loses
Reaction score
Hi everyone - advise needed please
Hi girls. I'm new to this site and still trying to find my way around. Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place. Anyway, here's my story...
My DB and I decided to try for a baby in september 08, we got out bfp in dec 08 but unfortunately had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. We started trying again right away and got another bfp in may 09 - this time was an ectopic pregnancy. We waited for 3 months again before ttc - the hospital advised me to wait. After another few months of trying, we got pregnant again in dec 09 - another miscarriage at 4 weeks.
I can't even begin to describe the agony of all this and the questions that have now filled my head, mostly I am terrified that I'll never be able
to have a baby. My gp won't run tests until I've had 3 miscarriages in a row - apparently an ectopic doesn't count : (

So here we are again, ttc since January. I've been using the cbfm since February, but still nothing.
Any advise or comments welcome. Thanks girls.

Ally xox

heya hun, so sorry for ur losses :hugs:

i didnt want to read and run, but dont have much advice on gp running tests as ive only had one loss - a blighted ovum.

welcome to bnb tho, ive found it sooo helpful the past few months. we're a lovely bunch hehe. if u ever want to chat u know where i am xx

Welcome! So sorry you have to be here :cry: Hope your stay here is a short one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->