Hi

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just though i'd introduce myself. I live in Runcorn, cheshire with my oh and dog Missy.

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child (boy) due 10th Sept but having a section 04th Sept. Had my first child July 03, Connor, but sadly lost him at 7 months old to meningitis.

Also had a miscarriage last November - so am stressin every day but lovin bein pregnant.

Got my 3D/4D scan tonight and cant wait.

Vicky XX

very very sorry to hear of your loss.... :hugs:

this forum is great for all those stresses in pregnancy

.... welcome hun :)

Hello. I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you must have been through.

thanks XX Am sure everything is going to be fine this time.

Hello and welcome

So sorry to hear about your loss and good luck with this pregnancy

:happydance:

Can someone tell me where you get the pregnancy tickers from to put on your posts? X

I think you have to have 10 posts before you can add them although im not to sure but you can try the tickerfactory.com

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

good luck with the scan and so sorry to hear about ur losses xx

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your scan tonight :D

Hey Welcome to the forum.

So sorry to hear of your loss. My baby brother suffered from meningitis last year and it was a very hard time so I can only imagine what you have been through :hugs:

Best of luck in this pregnancy and I look forward to seeing you around the forums! x

Can someone tell me where you get the pregnancy tickers from to put on your posts? X

To get a ticker you can just click on someone's ticker that you like, it will take you to the website you got it from and allow you to build your own, once you've done you just copy and paste the BB code into your signature (through User CP on the top right). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->