Hi

helena

Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm new in here and am trying o lose about 8k before summer. My son is now nearly 8 months so I'm all out of excuses. I hope to get out jn my bike now the evenings are lighter, but with 2 boys I don't have a lot of time or spare energy! I have bought one of the 10 minute solutions DVDs."belly butt and thigh blasters!" anyone else have it? I just did
30 minutes and feel all hot so that must be good. I will TRY to do 30 mins a day.
I found I didn't have an exercise mat... But the changing map worked a treat! Lol!!!
I'm also vowing to reduce fat intake and carbs - I am a huge lover of pasta and bread so that'll be tough...
I have never ever been able to stick to a healthy eating plan or long term excercise regime. I'm about 5f6 and 68 kilos. Was 63 is pre babies but would be very happy to make it to 60. It's been my goal for 10 years but I never reach it...
Anyway, I thought that if I came on here I'd keep more focused and motivated, and find others for me to cheer along the way to a thinner summer :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->