Hi

libnesh

Reaction score
HI ladies,
Just wanted to check if this is normal, im now 28+6 weeks pregnant. Before i came to 3rd trimester i used to always fee the baby kick/ punch but for the past week or so its no kicks and much as just moving around, He also like to face my back so when he does kick i dont see them :(
Im an over worrier lol first time mum so when i dont feel anything i get worried straight away lol and sit there proding til i feel a movement.

Any suggestions on how to get him to turn around to face the front its kinda annoying always kicking my insides lol.
:flower:
THANKS LADIES X

I wouldn't try to encourage baby to face the front - he/she might get comfy in that position and you don't want baby that way round for labour as their head will push on your spine (back-to-back labour). As baby starts to have less room, you will find you just feel baby moving rather than kicking/punching. Mind you, mine still seems to have an ability to punch and wave her arms about..... As long as you can feel baby moving, it doesn't really matter what sort of movement it is as long as it is regular (10 movements/periods of movement a day). If you're worried that your little one isn't moving enough though, do go and get checked out as it will put your mind at rest :)

At 27 weeks my baby also faced my back...baby will move in time :)

I don't really feel kicks and punches anymore either; It's more movement and baby adjusting. Phoebe is currently head down facing sideways. As londonangel said, there really isn't room in there anymore for the acrobatics and big kicks.

you wouldnt want to encourage your baby to face outwards as a pp said it could cause back to back labour and its not nice my mil ended up having to have a c sec due to my OH being back to back with her and the pain was so intense i thought i was strting with a back to back labour also the other day and ouchieeeee :-/
if your ever concerned about baby moving less call your mw and see what she says dont feel your wasting their time ive been monitored twice for reduced movements each time bubs was fine and mw helped put my mind at rest :) x

Thankyou ladies :) feel better now. To be honest thought i thought that the baby should be face belly way during birth? As ive never read or seen them facing backwards lol. Oh well which ever if less painful during birth is what ill be happy with. Ill have to definatly do more research.
I think he's just lazy like his dad lol, i can have a day were he moves all day and then go days with just a few movements. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->