hi :)

jojo1974

mum of 3 >3
Reaction score
hi can i join you ladies plzzzzzzzzzzz :flower:
im jo im 36 :flower:
im ttc no 4 , been trying for 5 months now since coming of the mini pill :growlmad:

I see you are trying for #4...what are the others' ages? And I love your avatar pic!

ive got a daughter whos 20 , a son who is 14 and my other lil boy jacob who is 2 (hes in my pic ) and we just got a puppy as well :cloud9: im beging to think puppies and toddlers dont mix lol :dohh:

ive got a daughter whos 20 , a son who is 14 and my other lil boy jacob who is 2 (hes in my pic ) and we just got a puppy as well :cloud9: im beging to think puppies and toddlers dont mix lol :dohh:

The only thing that mixes with a toddler is alcohol for you! Lol

yes thats so right lol :thumbup:
i will be ready for a drink or two at the w/e , i noticed you got a prediction of gail , i ad a reading done as well she said bfp by the end of this month :wacko:
how long have you been trying ? :hugs:

For a very long time, lol. I have a 14yo DD, so right now DH and I are stuck in the wonderful teenage years, lol. There isn't enough alcohol in the world left for that either, lol.

lol tell me about it my other son his 14 and just becoming a nightmare if hes not wanting hes stropping about lol

Hi and welcome!! :hi:

I'm also TTC #4!!! And we also got a new puppy 10 days ago! And yes, I also realised toddlers and puppies don't really mix well. :haha: Poor puppy is picked up in the weirdest angles, dropped into empty containers wherever my son can find one, and it's always a battle between who's ball it is! :haha: Poor puppy always loose! But, at least he's getting love and attention, and my son is learning how to take care of living creatures and having a best friend. :thumbup:

hi BlueHadeda , its nice to know someone in the same boat lol , wot kind of puppy av you got ?
how long av you been ttc ? :flower:

Hi Jojo.
I'm also ttc #4! Seems like lots of new gals going for their fourth!

I've been thinking about getting a new puppy, but my toddler is currently stretching me too thin.

Good luck.

Welcome:kiss:

I am 38 and I also have much older children.. 21, 20 , 18 & 16 months .. what a difference, eh ?

hi BlueHadeda , its nice to know someone in the same boat lol , wot kind of puppy av you got ?
The puppy is a right street mixture, LOL. It has maltese, toypom and jack russel in it. It looks mostly toypom though. Quite cute.

I've only just started TTC. This is cycle #1.

:hi:
Welcome to BnB. Hope your stay here is a short one. Good luck.

Wendy
x

The puppy is a right street mixture, LOL. It has maltese, toypom and jack russel in it. It looks mostly toypom though. Quite cute.

I've only just started TTC. This is cycle #1.

lol mines a mixture as well jack russel cross golden retriever lol im very intrested to see how big he grows ;
ive been ttc for 5 months now :cry: i know its not long compared to thers but im so impatient , im on 13 dpo and got a bfn this morn so waiting for the witch and then on to next month :thumbup: gl by the way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->