Hiccups???

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Annabelle has the hiccups every time we feed her?

Why do babies get the hiccups all the time or is it not normal?

Lou
xxx

Amy had hiccups all the time when she was little but she was also very hiccupy in the womb. It doesn't hurt them, but they may get annoyed! LOL. x

Did she hiccup alot whist you were carrying?

CAitlin did so it continued and like you after most if not all feeds then when you think its not as often it is :lol: took a while for that to settle down for her I'm sure but perfectly normal x

hiya,my mate feeds her 3mth old,after shes always got hiccups,she burps her them gives her just plain warm water, and it does the trick every time...goodluck hun xx

I find that when Chase isn't burped thoroughly, he gets the hiccups. I usually give him a bit more of his bottle and they go away. Or if breastfeeding, a bit more feeding will help.

maddi used to get them in the womb and when she was new born all the time! they're fine with them, it doesn't hurt, i couldn't tell you how we got rid of them, but she is always 'over burped' so maybe that helps x x x

tom is the same - he hicupped loads in the womb and still does.

Byron gets hiccups quite a lot, usually before a feed. He hates them. I knew he hated them in the womb too as he always used to get really fidgety after he'd had them a while. Now he gets frustrated with them if they go on and ends up crying!

Jasper used to get hiccups about twice a day in the womb and hasn't stopped since... they dont last long, usually just a couple of minutes and often it is a feed that seems to have triggered it, but not always.

Tegan gets hiccups a lot, she did before she was born and she still does now. Almost always after a feed, and a bit of warm water stops them x

Beth's the same too! she also gets them if she gets excited and is smiling and gurgling lots!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->