High Blood pressure and the pill. which pill do u take?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I have been on Microgynon for about 9 months now. Ever since, I have had to keep going back to the docs every month or so for a 1 month supply as my blood pressure has been quite high. I had it taken at the docs on monday and again today and was high both times so they wouldnt give me the pill and have refered me to a doctor tomorrow morning. I am due to take my tablet tomorrow so neeeeeed it (or something). I have heard that other types of pill are less reliable and this worries me. Also with the injections, if I opt for this method I am worried that when I do want to start trying again it will take ages for me to be able to concieve... any help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated... ???

My BP is still high after all the probelms i had during pregnancy. My doc will on put me on mini pill because of it. Its not really agreeing with me so i have 4 more weeks to give it a chance and then if not its the coil.

My BP is still high after all the probelms i had during pregnancy. My doc will on put me on mini pill because of it. Its not really agreeing with me so i have 4 more weeks to give it a chance and then if not its the coil.

hey hun, I went to the docs today and they put me on mini pill too.. In what way is it not agreeing with you? I hope I am ok on it its such a stress finding something that suits :(

I had the same problem with microgynon

was on mini-pill until I had the implant with no problems

hey hun, I went to the docs today and they put me on mini pill too.. In what way is it not agreeing with you? I hope I am ok on it its such a stress finding something that suits :(

Make me really grumpy and irritable :( Also had lots of bleeding with no pattern to it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->