High chance of getting pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendra108

Reaction score
I went off of birth control, and as soon it was out of my system I had a 3 day period followed by several days of spotting. On my 5th day of spotting, I had unprotected sex, and my boyfriend did not pull out. Do you know if my chances of getting pregnant are high or slim? Please help. Thank you.

The only way you can tell is with a pregnancy test. This thread will get locked as you don't know if you're pregnant yet. But you're welcome back if you are :)

This section is for teen pregnancy only, so this thread'll be locked. Definitely take a test and if it's positive definitely come back and we'll be more than happy to support you & help you!
Good luck!
:hugs:

Like the other girls said ths thread will be locked

The only way to know is wait a few weeks and the take a pregnancy test, but I think it is a high chance or a normal chance of getting pregnant, but not low. I would deffintally test. If you are pregnant then come back here :)

It's really impossible to tel you that. You'll need to take a test in a few weeks & if it turns out you're pregnant, you're welcome back!

As per BnB TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive or waiting to try for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->