High chance of getting pregnant?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Kendra108, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendra108

Kendra108 New Member

I went off of birth control, and as soon it was out of my system I had a 3 day period followed by several days of spotting. On my 5th day of spotting, I had unprotected sex, and my boyfriend did not pull out. Do you know if my chances of getting pregnant are high or slim? Please help. Thank you.

2. Char.due.jan

Char.due.jan Mummy to Luke

The only way you can tell is with a pregnancy test. This thread will get locked as you don't know if you're pregnant yet. But you're welcome back if you are :)

3. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

This section is for teen pregnancy only, so this thread'll be locked. Definitely take a test and if it's positive definitely come back and we'll be more than happy to support you & help you!
    Good luck!
    :hugs:

4. Burchy314

Burchy314 Guest

Like the other girls said ths thread will be locked

The only way to know is wait a few weeks and the take a pregnancy test, but I think it is a high chance or a normal chance of getting pregnant, but not low. I would deffintally test. If you are pregnant then come back here :)

5. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

It's really impossible to tel you that. You'll need to take a test in a few weeks & if it turns out you're pregnant, you're welcome back!

6. Tiff

Tiff LIKE A BOSS

As per BnB TOS:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.