High FSH trying Chinese med to lower it... would it work????

onechance

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. :shrug:
After few years of trying to conceive on and off naturally, we decided to embark trying IVF, however my FSH came back higher than 10 and I am currently waiting for further results to see what treatment the clinic could offer.
After hearing and learning all about FSH I was devastated, I thought my world was going to end, carry on reading some stories of high FSH pregnancies and I came across acupuncture and Chinese herbs that can help in reducing FSH level.
So yesterday I had an acupuncture session and today I started drinking this yucky tea, and taking two types of pills.
I told my DH that if in two months my fsh is not lowered (as promised in the consultation) i will make the Chinese Dr to drink the tea.

Have any of you ladies out there tried Acupuncture in order to increase your chances of conceiving naturally??????

Accupuncture I am sure will possibly help but with regards to Chinese medicines, check with your clinic what their thoughts are. My clinic would not treat you if taking are taking them as they had effected clients in a very negative way. So just double check on that.

Wishing you all the best.

hi ladies, i think chinese herbs don't go well with stimulation medicines. They may work against each other. Otherwise chinese medicine is amazing. I managed to conceive the following month after about four consecutive months of yucky teas and needles. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended at12 weeks... Anyway, i believe Chinese meds helped balance my body to better accept the embryo. they made ne feel great overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->