High HCG & Panorama test

Ashley25

Reaction score
Hiii

did anyone have very high HCG in early pregnancy and go on to have a healthy baby? My HCG was 13,429 at 5w2d and 21,319 at 5w4d.

I won't have the panorama test for another 2 weeks so I am going crazy waiting. Thanks

mine was 18,762 at 4w6d....healthy baby girl. My OB didn't really consider my hcg too high though.

Well, looks like we are due the same day, and have the same crazy hcg values. Was at almost 22k at 5w4d. I've also been worrying (especially since I am an older mom). But it's not clear if values that early are even a signal (mine were very high from the start! 40 at 10 dpo, I tested positive at 8dpo). I am also really nervous about it...

not twins.. only one. anyone else have high HCG and been fine?

Septie, what testing are you planning on doing? I am doing the Panorama on the 21st

I'm getting the Materniti21 next week. If it comes back nonreportable as it is early (I'll be just over 10 weeks, and the test starts at 10 weeks), I'll get it drawn again afterwards. Have they said anything to you regarding your high hcg?

I'm getting the Materniti21 next week. If it comes back nonreportable as it is early (I'll be just over 10 weeks, and the test starts at 10 weeks), I'll get it drawn again afterwards. Have they said anything to you regarding your high hcg?

no my doctor didn't even tell me it was high... I only saw the risk of down syndrome because I am an obsessive googler lol. hoping for the best and that I'm over reacting. I've read lots of women just have high HCG so hopefully thats the case for us as well. Update with your results please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->