high school drama: am I allowed to be mad?

So he didn't want to keep the baby? I remember reading your posts in"anyone else 8dpo", Did he know you were ttc this baby with him? I'm confused.

Hey! I remember you. The truth is I was being dishonest about my situation because it's embarrassing. Once I moved over to the tri 1 boards, I came clean about the situation. He does not want to have a baby.

You came clean about what? That you wanted to get pregnant on purpose and he didn't? Not judging! Just asking. I know the desire of wanting to be a mother!

My brother (now 43) had an experience a few years ago...with a woman he met who told him she couldn't get pregnant, said she had endometriosis. Turned out she was taking clomid (evil, EVIL woman). She lied to get pregnant by him to keep him. He now has a 3-year old with her and a really, really awful and rocky relationship. Bitch controls everything with that child and I have no relationship with him at all, he doesn't even know me. Long story short, keep-a-nigga (SORRY for the term...it's what they call it around here...) babies are never a good idea!!!! I actually know a few girls from high school who lied about being on birth control so they could get pregnant and they literally thought the guys would fall in love with them and marry them LOL pretty sad.

I just had to share some stories. Not insinuating that you had the same intention, but your comment made me think of this stuff. Hoping for the best for you!

I just read this thread and also just read some of your past threads, you say you were NTNP did your partner at the time know that? I find it odd that he agreed to NTNP now completely has no interest in your baby x

I was definitely not trying. I usually pm the details, but long story short I was very clear with him I am not on birth control because of a cyst issue I had a year ago, and condoms were a must. Our condom broke, I immediately got in the shower, and went to three CVS stores that all decided to be closed. I was with family driving to LA 5 hours later with a new puppy and a dog with giardia so I didn't get to take Plan B for about two days, which is still within the three day mark. I felt uncomfortable saying this was my situation because I know many have been TTC and because this is why my family is mad that I would bring a child into the world from a one night stand. This is the one place I can come and not be judged and get support. I don't get it in the day to day. My older brother yelled at my mom last night for not "doing something about Deanna" which prompted my younger brother to do the same so she decided to yell at me for 30 minutes while I spent the entire afternoon. On the couch and went to bed at 6 because I felt like crap yesterday.

He (the dad) was being supportive at first. Saying he was there for me, whatever I needed, however he could help, and that the decision was mine but he obviously was not ready to be a dad but he would support me either way. After talking it over with a coworker and a friend, I decided to keep this baby. When I told him, he flipped out, said a bunch of hurtful things, and cut off all communication two weeks ago.

In fact, he was so supportive at first that he told me his days off so I could book the prenatal so he could go. I was originally booked 2/2 not 2/12. But I doubt he's going. Filing the order to establish parentage later this week after my stepdad reviews it.

I mentioned somewhere, if I was trying to trap a guy with a baby this kid man child would be so far down the list. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->