HighChair recommendations???

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but we're thinking of buying LO a high chair & wondered which one you girls recommend??

any ideas would be great thank you x
Budget is about £60

i need one too. id like something comfy for her thats height adjustable and folds up so i can put it away when not needed. hmmm

All I will say is don't get one with nooks and crannies! The basic one from ikea is good but obviously it doesn't adjust.

I have a Hauck Disney one and I can tell you the good and bad aspects of this one.

Good - adjustable height, 3 seatback settings, arms up or down for use with tray or directly at table, removable basket, 5 point harness, comfy for Poppy

Bad - REALLY, REALLY hard to clean in the creases as fabric and not machine washable :dohh::dohh::dohh:, fabric so stains easier.

I am now looking for a wooden highchair which adjusts and can be used at the table. I'll let you know if I find anything!! :hugs: xx

Trayless wooden ones are by far the best IMO. The babydan is about £70 i think, you could also look for 2nd hand one of those, or a 2nd hand stokke tripp trapp. Check out ebay.

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...sters/Playa-Highchair-in-Dinky-Dinos(0016699)

We have this one, the hight isnt adjustable but it folds flat and is very comfy. The covers do come off (screwdriver needed though) I put them in the wash at 30 and they come up fine. Take a few hours to dry.

Sam x

I think im swaying towards a wooden cube one. I really liked the chicco polly seven but its too expensive for me really. At least I know the wooden cube will last her a good few years because i could turn it into a table and chair. Its just the space issue because my house is tiny. Have you had any thoughts reedy?

I've just brought an iggle piggle one from mothercare :) it's brill and is on sale for 34.99
it has a removable tray insert and it folds up.

Have you had any thoughts reedy?

I havent got a clue where to start with this lol x We need one that folds up for easy storage & one that will clean easily as he's a very messy little boy lol x

cosato noodle, i love it, height ajustable, 3 recline posistions (which i didnt think was very usefull untill the other day when my little girl dosed off while eating her dinner so cute lol
you can take the tray off, and it kinda has 2 trays which is very handy, especially for cleaning, comes in 2 lovely bright colours, may be a bit over your budget though, but i'm sure you pick one up cheaper on e bay x

Ive got the Mothercare foldable wooden one! We love it so easy to clean looks lovely and folds up x

definitely recommend a wooden one! ive had wooden and plastic and the wooden are by far the best.

easy to clean, look like a piece of furniture and dont take up as much room :thumbup:

weve got a tripp trapp and you can get a decent 2nd hand one for around £60 or they do copies of them on ebay for £35!!!

we got a silver cross sorverign! its lovely! adjustable and it leans back (although i have yet to find out why yet!)

We got a chicco one from mothercare which is fab. easy to clean, great basket underneath and a big tray.

It was £49.99 when I bought it which was already £10 off but now I've seen them instore for £39.99. x

https://www.mothercare.com/Chicco-H...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

We also got the chicco happy snack from mothercare on sale at the moment for £39.99, and i'm really happy with it. We were given the prima papa (M&P) one which was all singing and dancing but i hated it too many nooks and crannys! Nightmare to get clean. this new one is pretty basic but loads easier to clean and does the job just fine!

I really like the pine cube convertable chair as it changes in to a table & chair for when he's older, the only thing is, is it not uncomfortable for LO sitting on hard wood rather than a comfy seat??

Edited* just saw that you can buy an insert for £7.99 so think we might get this one x thanks for all the tips girls x
ok edited again lol you cant fold it away which means its a no no as we havent got anywhere to store it unless it folds down, bugger i liked that one aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->