Highchair..

S

Serene123

We've decided to do this now because we don't want to come to it when she's here and not have enough money to get the one that we think is best. Anyone got any recommendations, or the oposite?! I quite like the green spotty one in mothercare (click) but that's more of a style choice than for what it is/does. Plus it's really expensive and I'm starting to feel bad spending so much money on things I can get for alot cheaper. So if anyone can give me a really good reason to get that one over others, that'd be appreciated too! LOL.

Basically, what highchair would you recommend?
Or, what highchair would you advise against?
Preferabley with why, if you have time.

Thankyou!

We have this one:
https://www.boots.com/images/product/1083264/prod_thum.jpg
My Aunt bought her it & I think its fine. Nicely padded, plenty of room, big tray, basket underneath.

Also we got points back on the Boots card which we're saving for Christmas. A promo of 500 free points standard on website for £50 spend (we bought something we do buy to top it up) then a 500 parentling club promo then triple points on certain highchairs gave us £14 back in points!

I see its a few quid reduced as well (one we got)! Also a £60 spend offer for 500 points so just buy stuff you'll buy anyway to top up? Wipes, nappies, gripe etc or whatever! and because theres money off highchairs they ahev reduced it to double points.

So with an example of the highchair I got you'd get about £11/£12 worth of points back on your boots card!

www.boots.comhttps://www.boots.com

Discount:500 extra points
Minimum Spend: £50.00
Promotional Code: BPCL52
Expiry: 30/06/2008
Applies to: Parenting Clum members, min £50 spend must be in baby dept.Instructions: 500 extra advantage card points when you spend £50 on all products* in the Baby department of boots.com .This offer is valid to all Parenting club members to use on products from the Baby department of boots.com before 30th June 2008.

*Search highchair at the top left of page!

Cor if you hadn't already it really is a bonus - double points on nappies etc lots of pregnancy & parenting offers. Free vouchers for changing bags, pregnancy shampoo, cameras, weaning food, free prints etc etc :D x

Wish I'd have said yes when they offered me one when I was in there last time now!

Ive seen that one have good reviews in parenting magazines :D

I found it on special offer on the boots site too! I'm excited.. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"