highchairs...

nikkip75

Reaction score
my lovely MIL has just given me £100 to buy a new highchair for eden but i dont know which one to get!!

for daisy i had the healthy care butterfly fisher price one but it was really bulky, dont want another bulky one cos got no room for it, i want one that reclines and will go higher and lower, nice soft seat and a bit girly.

any ideas???:flower:

oooohhh i was gonna ask about that one!! thats the one with the toy bar isnt it??

i like it!:thumbup:

Yep, weve been using it since 2 months, best one i bought :D

the cosatto noodle high chair is excellent, it has 6 height settings, 3 recline posistions the tray has 3 posistions, and has a removeable part for easy cleaning, and it folds quite compactly, its £90, i think ist brill x

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
chicco polly for us too, the tray is lovely, and is lovely and padded, once baby gets bigger you can take the top layer of padding out.

Personally I think the wooden ones that pull up the table are far less bulky. I have the Tripp Trapp which works out about £160 but the Baby Dan looks quite similar and is under £100 I think :)

This is the one we have and it's great. Folds all the way flat for easy storage, several height adjustments, and 3 recline positions. Also comes in girly patterns.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3330192

Personally I think the wooden ones that pull up the table are far less bulky. I have the Tripp Trapp which works out about £160 but the Baby Dan looks quite similar and is under £100 I think :)

i had the tripp trapp one for my near 4 year old, didnt keep it tho cos didnt think i would have anymore kids :dohh:

but i didnt get it for her until she was about 18 months so dont know how comfy it would be for a 6 month old :shrug:

its the not reclining bit that puts me off at the mo and the fact we dont really sit at our dining table for every meal now. do you use the baby set with it claire and how high does the back rest go? does it go above the babys head so they can lean back on it?

I highley recomend the chicco polly too.Had one for my eldest and have just bought another for lo.x

I would recommend Chicco Polly too it's fantastic!!! :thumbup: AND Chicco Polly (cube design) is currently on offer at Kiddicare. Only £79.99 - see -https://https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_72937_10001

Think the seventy design is on offer at mothercare for £89.99 if you prefer that design!!

xxx

Yeah i bought chicco one from mothercare last week 89.99 not sure if the polly one, lime green with pink n blue pokerdots. Its brill. xx

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-loop-highchair-black/410125300/type-i/

We got the Mamas and papas Loop. It was a little expensive, but we did get it on sale. It's the only piece of equipment we really splurged on and it is so fab. Unfortunately it doesn't fold away but it reclines in 3 positions and goes up and down with a pneumatic handle, just like an office chair.

Abby is on the small side but at 5 months when we started using it, she sat in it with no problems.

i had the tripp trapp one for my near 4 year old, didnt keep it tho cos didnt think i would have anymore kids :dohh:

but i didnt get it for her until she was about 18 months so dont know how comfy it would be for a 6 month old :shrug:

its the not reclining bit that puts me off at the mo and the fact we dont really sit at our dining table for every meal now. do you use the baby set with it claire and how high does the back rest go? does it go above the babys head so they can lean back on it?

Yeah I use the baby set with it, she's very comfy in it, not 'hemmed in' like other highchairs and much more comfortable in it than the Chicco which we are now selling. No the back rest doesn't go above the baby's head. Ruby fits into it quite snugly at 7 months, it does support her, she doesn't really lean back in it though. Providing the baby can sit unaided it'll be fine. I wouldn't want her to eat in a reclined position anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->