Hip pain?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So yeah ive had really bad hip pain all day like a sharp shooting pain down my leg and mainly in just my right hip has anyone else experienced anything like it?

Sounds like it could be normal pregnancy pains, but it also could be something like SPD maybe? It could be worth checking in with your doctor to make sure everything is okay?

I'm in a lot of pain on and off, in mostly radiates from my lower back down my bum cheeks and into my legs. It's normally dull pain, but I do often get horrible shooting pains too. I also have found that sometimes my one leg really stiffens up and will not move without a great deal of pain if sitting, standing or lying down for too long in the same position.

Hope you find a solution! :flower:

Did you have any issues with your hips before? I have problems with my right hip occasionally, and it's been much worse this pregnancy with the type of pain you've described - some days it's fine but other days I can be in agony with it.

No ive never had pain before really... but i do have a big bum haha if that makes any difference so it starts higher up...Ive always had a curve in my back. I defiantly think its something more than pregnancy pain it gets worse now and again and i struggle so much more when ive been at work..its just today my hip started playiing up :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->