Hipp organic...not much variety?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Is it just me or do Hipp not have much variety in readymade food?

im giving meat from tins as im not too sure if i can make it :blush: But wherever i go its always the same tins with not much variety at all...x

I wouldn't know. I can't get Caitlyn to eat anything other than fruit or porridge!

xxx

Katie likes the hipp cereals for breakfast - she is not that keen on the dinners - veg medley, potato and carrot etc. I bought some of the boots organic range and she seems to prefer that. She much prefers fruit and rice pudding than savoury but I am perservering!

Try Cow and Gate, they do a nice range.. or maybe you can blend up some of your own dinners and not add salt etc?

I found Hipp made Bethanie orange! like an umpa lumpa for months.

Try Cow and Gate, they do a nice range.. or maybe you can blend up some of your own dinners and not add salt etc?

I found Hipp made Bethanie orange! like an umpa lumpa for months.

Do you mean her face orange - I have found that it's very hard to get Katie's face clean afterwards and she has an orange glow! Lots of Hipp dinners seem to be orange for some reason

I use Hipp and depending on where you buy there is a limited amount of flavourss for example Morrisons are not that good, they have fruits and breakfasts but not much savoury ASDA has more of a selection like lentil bake wihich is a GREEN colour ( lol) my child is mixed so i can't tell if she has gone orange, she seems to be the same colour. Hope this helps... Sainburys ASDA and BOOTS have good selections of the brand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->