Hippie/Nature Name list

What does everyone think of the name Shiloh? Is that more feminine or more masculine? If u were set up to meet someone you've never met before and their name was Shiloh would u expect to meet a male or a female?

I would think of a girl, for sure.

Ang Jolie and Brad Pitt have a daughter named Shiloh. There's also a Canadian pop singer (female) named Shiloh.

What does everyone think of the name Shiloh? Is that more feminine or more masculine? If u were set up to meet someone you've never met before and their name was Shiloh would u expect to meet a male or a female?

Female

Just thought Eden don't know if anyone has said it.

I was gonna say River, but then saw you're looking for girl names.

River is a girls name

I've only known of it as a boys name, because of River Phoenix.

Shoot. I had another suggestion, but now I can't remember it. And it was a really good one.

It sounds a tad more masculine to me.

Me and OH loveeee Wynter, nobody else likes it but we adore it. Our other favourite is Skyler (Sky for NN) :cloud9:

Love Eden, River & Willow though! Naturey names are the cutest!

I love Winter! but not sure im brave enough to use it. It really is such an adorable name!

I LOVE nature names, but my husband is very traditional, so it makes naming our kids sooo hard!! Lots of good names have been suggested, but a few more I can think of are Nova (love that one!), Sierra, Aurora, Dawn, and Dakota

So...we are thinking about Lilah...(lie-lah) thoughts?

It would be Lilah Victoria. It's either going to be Lilah Victoria or Macy Victoria. Im not sure which. We had Macy picked out for a while but something just made me feel unsatisfied with it and felt the need to keep looking. I really love Lily but its super duper common here and i hated growing up with a common name. Lilah is a varient and i also love the meaning. It's not nearly as popular so it would be a good option.

Love Lilah and Macy, they're both gorgeous names. I'd probably edge towards Lilah though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->