Hit a new low

fairytales87

Me&Science=Baby#1
Reaction score
Hi Girls

Sorry for such a downer post but I just need to get this out!
Today I hit 2 new levels of low

1: I cried as yet another pregnancy got announced
2: I told my pregnant best friend that I'm fed up hearing about other ppls
Pregnancies all the time

I now feel like the most awful bestfriend ever!!

I go to work I hear all about the 4 girls at our office who are pregnant all day. I come home & hear all about my best friends pregnancy OH comes home and I hear all about his sisters pregnancy(They work at the family business together). I've waited a long times for my take home baby and now my treatment is being pushed further away as this month my cycles aren't playing ball so I can't have my pre treatment screens to even see if we can do treatment anytime soon:cry:

If you've made it this far thank you for reading & letting me vent❤️xx

I know how you feel Hun. It's so hard to face happy pregnant people when you are struggling to ttc yourself. I don't know your situation, or have any advice but didn't want to read and run. You're not alone, for every pregnant person there will be lots of ppl struggling. Sending hugs.

Sorry you're struggling :( and you're not alone. I've actually stopped speaking to people because they've gotten pregnant and it's too tough for me. (i know I'm not in the right there, but I get it, I do)

I've spent 3 years trying...exactly today actually. I discovered 5 weeks ago that I was finally pregnant,and it ended in miscarriage last week.

In the time I have been trying, my 2 closest friends, my SIL and a lot of other less close friends have gotten pregnant and had beautiful children. I love their kids SO much, especially 1 little boy (who his mum got pregnant with pretty much on the day I started trying) - he's amazing, but I actually spent the last few months of her pregnancy not seeing her much. But sometimes it hits me that I should have a baby that age..
Even watching TV shows where people get pregnant or have babies makes me cry sometimes.

I don't have any advice really except...give yourself permission to be upset about it. Allow yourself to take time to push past it. It's not your fault you don't want to hear about new pregnancies. Maybe ask OH not to speak about his sisters pregnancy, remind your best friend that you are happy for her, but ask her not to go into huge detail about the pregnancy as it's difficult for you.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. Good luck. I hope you get your sticky bean soon :hugs:

:hugs:

Hope you get your bfp soon. Will be all worth it in the end :flower:

I am surrounded by pregnant people. I am extremely broody about it even though I have 2 beautiful daughters who are my world!! I set the date to start ttc due to a trip to Disney and wanting my youngest to get potty trained, and yet I'm just blah about it having a co worker, best friend and cousin all announcing pregnancy in the last couple weeks!! I'm down about it and I don't know how not to be! Seriously hope you get your bfp and its ok to feel this way it's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->