Hit the jackpot after 27 months of emotional heartache

chelseaharvey

Reaction score
For the past 5 days i have been getting +itve ovulation sticks with the clearblue digital ie the smiley face. On sat when i got it i got excited thinking i was ovulating but after 3 days i didnt think it could be right & thought it was a false +itve because of my PCOS

This morning 5th one running was a positive so i did a FR test thinking it wouldnt be +itve as i had a scan 15 days ago on 22nd July & i was told i had not ovulated nor showed any signs of ovulation

It only went & turnt into BFP within seconds... I then used up the rest of the tests just to be sure

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00197-20100804-1006.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/IMG00198-20100804-1006.jpg

I am in shock i cant believe it i was getting BFP at 10DPO.. I am thrilled as is OH. It was my son's 6th birthday today & he was so excited seeing the 2 lines & said this is the best birthday present ever :cloud9:

We have just ben referred for private treatment to London that i was starting end of this month...

OH saw 2-3 & thoght that meant we were expecting 2-3 babies

congratulations11
& the two to three babies, that's something my OH would think! aha

Congrats!!! that is too funny about the 2-3 babies thing, bout fell out of my chair. :) lol

hahaha 2-3 babies

huge congrats hun xx although with a bfp that strong so early it might be more than one lol

Massive congrats!!!!!!!

and I hope you played along telling your OH, yes dear it is 2 or 3 babies..bahahaha

Wow! Huge congrats! I agree with Louise though...with your bfps that dark at 10 dpo, your oh might be right! Good luck! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

yer i agree with the other ladies thats a very strong bfp for 10 days could be having multiples CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

awww congratulations babe!!! awwww cute oh lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huge congratulations..and I wouldnt go laughing at your OH just yet, he may be right afterall lol..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->