hlynn and me!!

im actually on clomid..my first one was a surprise but my second one was a clomid baby too..i dont ovulate on my own..at least not very much anyway..i did get pregnant in january but it was a chemical..im still waiting for actual AF to come..so far i have just had a lot of what looks like CM but its brown..no real red blood yet..its frusterating! we did BD a lot so im just stumped as to why im not getting a bfp!

well my fingers are crossed for you! hopefully the :witch: stays away!

any news?! BFP? :) FX'ed for u! keep me updated girl

Nah, no bfp, but I expected that. I didn't BD very much this cycle, so I had extremely low expectations. Anyhow, I'm on CD 2 now and have a good plan this time, so I'll be ready to do some work come CD 8. :) How's it going on your side?

oh not too bad..im on cd 5 and still having spotting which is what my period has been this whole time! idk whats going on with me this cycle..havent had any red blood only brown CM or brown spotting..and usually my periods last about 3 and a half days..4 days at the most..and im already almost to cd 6..its already 9pm here so im not sure wats going on..if its still going on by cd 8 im callin the dr and see what she thinks because im just confused..but i started the clomid today so i been getting hot flashes and bloating already..ugh! hopefully we will get our bfps this cycle!

How are you doing? Still spotting. AF has officially left the building for me. So, I'm just waiting to ovulate now. It would be nice for us to get our bfps before xmas. let's pray it happens soon!

im not spotting really anymore..i have here and there but whenever i start the clomid it almost always makes my period stop..i think its a common side effect of it..stopping AF. so im happy its gone finally! im just waiting to ovulate too..i take my last pill tomorrow morning and then im done..hopefully for the last time because ill get my BFP! :) DH started these supplements called fertileaid for men..supposed to help :spermy: and all that stuff so hopefully it will help us..this is our 3rd cycle so im hoping 3rd times a charm lol..how are u feeling

Hey Girl,

So you're ovulating today, that's good. i'm going to ovulate some time this weekend. I had some ovulation spotting yesterday as always. My cycles are somewhat predicatable now that I've been tracking them. How are you doing?

yep im ovulating today..im really bloated, sore and crampy like always..im feeling ok..trying to have a PMA and tell myself it will happen this time! i started BDing every other day since cd 12..so im hoping we covered all our bases and now its just the waiting game..ugh this part sucks! im gonna try and keep myself busy during the 2WW and not think about it..hopefully it will go fast and i can find out soon lol..how are u feeling? good about this month? its hard but im really trying to stay positive!

Yeah, I'm pretty positive this month, not sure why, but I guess it's better than being negative. I think I've ovulated today, I haven't had the same ovulation pains as last few cycles, so I'm not sure about that, but I started with the SMEP last night. We'll see how that plan works out. This is my last cycle before xmas, then if I don't get a bfp this time, I'll have to BD right around xmas day. It'll be a little difficult to get away from the family to have sex with my DH. :) Ah well, the things we do to have a kid! :)

well it looks like we are about the same this time! awesome we can test together and hopfully get the bfp..and i know what u mean if i dont get the bfp this time i will have to BD around christmas too! Ugh! lol. i am staying positive this time too..we BD every other day so not every day because that can be too much..DH taking vitamins..hopefully this is it for us! :) :)

Yeah, BD every other day is a good method, and I think that's covers just about everything. I'm on my day of rest now after my SMEP. This is really the first time trying this plan, so we see what happens. Not sure when I want to tell or if I'll just wait till AF is late. I hate getting so excited only to be let down, you know what I mean. I'm going to try really hard not to think about it during TWW. I'm reading a lot of books now, so hopefully that will keep my mind off of things. Plus Christmas is coming and I love Christmas, so that should keep me busy too! :)

what is SMEP? yeah i think that i have a better chance this month than i did the last 2 months..the first time i actually missed the 2 days leading up to ovulation because i was working a lot and we were painting and doing other stuff to the house so i only got to BD on ovulation day..and the 2nd month i did it like every day after AF because DH has the highest sex drive ever so this time around i told him NO we have to stick to every other day..its killing him but i think its important to not do it like we did last month..so probably out of all the months this time we have the best chance..we only did it 3 days in a row which i read is ok as long as the week leading up to ovulation u do it every other..so the day before we did it, the day of and the day after..so im hoping it worked this time!

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan

You BD every other day from like CD8 or CD 10, can't remember, then when you get a +OPK you do it for 3 days straight, miss a day, then BD again. Apparently it has a high rate of pregnancies for people who know their fertile and don't have any fertility problems.

I said I'd give it a try this cycle and see what happens. It sounds like you're on that plan too...

dang i totally have never heard of that plan but i totally did it without even knowing! i did do it every other day then 3 in a row! lol awesome hopefully it worked for me because the last two cycles i didnt do that

That's hilarious, you crack me up!! I'm hoping it works for me too, cause I didn't do that either.

lol i have never even heard of it before but hey maybe its gonna work for us! i havent been having any really symptoms yet or anything, not that i would expect to this early anyway..i try not to symptom spot because then it just gets my hopes up if im not..so this time im just being more relaxed..not testing early, not obsessing..just waiting and hoping! im a little more optimistic this cycle because i feel like i have more of a chance than the last ones..so we will see i guess! i hope this last week goes FAST! lol

hey how r u? just cheking to see how ur getting along..AF got me on saturday (the 11th) so im on the next month..if no bfp this month my dr is gonna do tests to check my tubes and also a sperm count chek on DH..so hopefully i get a bfp this month and i wont need to go through all the tests

hey, how's it going? yeah, I got AF on the 11th as well. I was getting some sharp pains in my right ovary at around 4-5dpo and thought I was getting implantation pains... I also was vomitted a few times, but then AF arrived and I got concerned. Even after AF arrived I was still sick and vomitted. Anyhow, I saw my dr yesterday and she said that it's either my ovary or I have appendicitis. Anyhow, I have to go for an internal vaginal ultrasound mid January and we'll see what happens from there. My dr said that it would be a good time to do some other tests if I'm not preggers by then.

So, I think it's a good thing to check the tubes and do the sperm analysis as well. I'm going to suggest the same thing next month to the DH, he's pretty good with that kind of stuff.

I don't know about you but I have to BD right around xmas. How about you? I think I may ovulate on Sunday or Monday, which is better than Saturday, cause I don't know when I'd get away to DTD with the DH.

yeah looks like we are due to ovulate about a day apart..i usually ovulate around cd 17..have one time on cd 16..so we will see! i am in the window where im supposed to DTD around christmas also..hoping that works out lol. so looks like if we both either get AF or a BFP we will be on the same cycle with the same tests or on to be bump buddies! or hopefully at lease one of us gets a bfp! :) im going all out this month! im taking baby asprin, gonna use preseed the 3 days leading up to ovulation, taking the fertileCM supplement every day faithfully, going to do opks every day starting tomorrow..thinking about trying soft cups..might go pick some up tomorrow..im gonna do the SMEP again this time as well..so im going all out and determined to get a bfp lol :)

wow, i think you're plan may actually work this time. It will definitely cover all bases. I'm just going to take it easy this cycle. My DH got a yeast infection a couple of weeks ago and the dr said its from all the BDing, then I got one on the weekend, so we've both been taking meds for it. I think we're all cleared up now cause that would have messed up our BD schedule which starts tomorrow. I never even heard of men getting yeast infections, but i guess it can be passed between partners.

Anyhow, I guess we'll see how this month works for both of us. I've got my fx'd for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->