Hmm.. lol.

danni94

Mother of 1 soon to be 2
Reaction score
Okay, so I know I'm only 6 weeks, but I'm slightly concerned.. theres a history of twins in both our familes, and I already look like this, going to have to start wearing baggy shirts as no family know yet!!

https://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu207/dudeydanni1994/IMG00146-20120402-1029.jpg

Well maybe explain to your Midwife and see if they can get you an early scan? Also tell your parents! Though it could be bloat and I've heart that your 2nd you show much earlier.

Just bloat, baby doesnt rise above the pelvis till after 12weeks.
I looked pretty much the same at 7 weeks :flow:

A lot of people get a bump quicker with their second baby so it could be that and a lot of people that get bumps earlier usually have boys.. at least from what I've seen :flower:

I also have multiples in my family.. twins AND triplets.. my mom was pregnant with twins at one point and lost them.. when I found out I was worried that I'd have twins too, but just one!

and also, even if you were pregnant with twins at 6 weeks it still wouldn't make a huge difference in bump size.. it's just bloating.

A woman at my work is very petite and looked like that at 6 weeks with her second. She only had one baby in there so it is possible.

Could just be because it's your second and you're a small build.

I wouldn't worry to much - Like the others had said it is just bloat. :flower:

I'd say it was bloat, as your uterus hasn't risen up that far yet :) :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"