hmm

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I didn't know what to call the thread, but I have been thinking.
I have always been in the not trying not preventing group.
Got my period back when LO was 6 months so I have had 4 or maybe 5 periods since then. So far no BFP's. I have not been upset about it as I was hoping for LO to be at least a year before I got preggo again. But today I was thinking that I would be happy to get pregnant again , so I think from next month I might step up the game a little. Up until now we have just BD'd when ever and its probably missed ovulation a lot of the time.
My only concern is my nursing I really want to carry on a few more months, but I will please G-D be able to carry on for the first tri, and also the fact that LO is co-sleeping still, but I really want that to change too.
Anway just a ramble.

I've just decided to categorise myself as not trying but not preventing, we were ttc but put it on hold while i had some tests done medically and i lost some weight but tbh its so hard not ttc i'm so broody and the doctors seem to be taking forever so stuff it if i fall pregnant then i fall pregnant and as for the weight loss as long as i keep eating healthily in pregnancy then i shouldn't put too much weight on. Good luck x

Its good that you arent stressing out over it hun and letting in happen naturally. I hope it happens very soon for you hunni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->